Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama uses executive order in sweeping takeover of nation's climate change policies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Through the stroke of a pen, President Obama on Friday used his executive powers to elevate and take control of climate change policies in an attempt to streamline sustainability initiatives – and potentially skirt legislative oversight and push a federal agenda on states.

The White House added in Friday’s statement that even as the United States acts to curb carbon pollution, officials also need to improve how states and communities respond to extreme weather events like last year’s Superstorm Sandy. Building codes must be updated to address climate impacts and infrastructure needs to be made more resilient.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/01/obama-creates-climate-change-task-force/

yes, yes, FEMA needs more power.

Like I said.... DICTATOR with a real agenda.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We will soon be just a little below Kenya in living standards if O has his way. We need a hero on the hill but I think our time is up. Guess my FEMA trailer will be livin large soon. Need to teach my grand kids to build tin shacks.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:We will soon be just a little below Kenya in living standards if O has his way. We need a hero on the hill but I think our time is up. Guess my FEMA trailer will be livin large soon. Need to teach my grand kids to build tin shacks.  
I agree, tin shacks is fancy livin in 3rd world nations. We should start saving buckets of screws. Might be handy.

Help me here, nutjobs? Is there something wrong w/ communities being prepared for catastrophic events or is it just because Obama did it?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Help me here, nutjobs? Is there something wrong w/ communities being prepared for catastrophic events or is it just because Obama did it?
Sorry did we insult your man-god ?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am not so worried about it. Neither Obama or the climate-change fanatics will stop the U.S. from extracting every one of the 58 billion barrels of oil that is locked up in tight shale formations inside the continental United States. That is $5.8 trillion worth of the black stuff. The $$$$ rules on this one.  

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am not so worried about it. Neither Obama or the climate-change fanatics will stop the U.S. from extracting every one of the 58 billion barrels of oil that is locked up in tight shale formations inside the continental United States. That is $5.8 trillion worth of the black stuff. The $$$$ rules on this one.  
Well then tell us Z, what does our emperor need with a climate change task force? doesn't he have FEMA.

I'm all eyes for your assessment. Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum