Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghandi's spokesperson

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 7:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hey Ghandi, I didn't know you needed a spokesperson but if you do let me know.

2Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 7:12 pm

Are you gonna start using the "C" word too?

3Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 7:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Are you gonna start using the "C" word too?

Not hardly....I would have to get mighty ticked off to do that.... Evil or Very Mad

4Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 7:25 pm

Well, you can't be Ghandi's spokesperson then. That's his trademark.

5Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 8:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, you can't be Ghandi's spokesperson then. That's his trademark.

Dammit!

6Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 8:18 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Well, you can't be Ghandi's spokesperson then. That's his trademark.

Dammit!

Practice the hard "K" sound.

7Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 8:46 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The absolute definition of syncophant.

8Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 8:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I didn't know Ghandi was so damn influential....unlike you, at least I'm not a parasite to Political party...no matter what they say or do.

9Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 9:38 pm

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:I didn't know Ghandi was so damn influential....unlike you, at least I'm not a parasite to Political party...no matter what they say or do.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....Damn!!

10Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:03 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have been out doing my impersonation of hank hill with the neighbors.

I missed a lot here, I see.

Joanie,

Thanks for standing up for what's right.

The c word is past me. I have never called anyone that word before you know who and yet that person keeps asking for me to do it again. Even though I won't. Too bad the person who caused it to be said in the first place can't let it go. Must be to close to the truth for her.

11Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:15 pm

If anyone believes Ghandi never used that word before ,please raise your hand.

It seems the truth and Ghandi are always in a mighty fight.

12Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I like you and Dreams.....can't stand Dreams politics but I like and respect her very much....and when I needed her she was there for me and she made me laugh.....and that means a lot.

13Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:25 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Proof please. You know for a fact that you're not the only person who I called that name which YOU keep bringing up.

I ask for proof. Otherwise you are a liar. Again and again.

Dreams" ghandi's wife left him. LIE

dreams: ghandi don't have a black friend. LIE

How many lies can you tell in a day? Give it a rest already. You hate me. I hate you. Leave it at that and leave eachother alone like I have asked so many times before. Get it through you thick skull that lies get you nowhere and everyone here knows your a liar.

So you're not as sucessful as me or as good looking as me or have a nice house and a pool like me. It's not my fault that I'm smart and good looking and your not. Blame God. He loves everyone but I'm his favorite.

Dreamsglore wrote:If anyone believes Ghandi never used that word before ,please raise your hand.

14Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:35 pm

ghandi wrote:Proof please. You know for a fact that you're not the only person who I called that name which YOU keep bringing up.

How many lies can you tell in a day? Give it a rest already. You hate me. I hate you. Leave it at that and leave eachother alone like I have asked so many times before. Get it through you thick skull that lies get you nowhere and everyone here knows your a liar.

So you're not as sucessful as me or as good looking as me or have a nice house and a pool like me. It's not my fault that I'm smart and good looking and your not. Blame God. He loves everyone but I'm his favorite.

Dreamsglore wrote:If anyone believes Ghandi never used that word before ,please raise your hand.

You didn't call PB that name? Or say FT was giving blow jobs for crack? I mean come on stop the lying? You're a liar and I accept that. OD knows you're a liar too.It's part of your persona but no one was talking directly to you so you'll have to live w/ it if someone talks about you. And listen you don't know what anybody has on this forum so why you say silly things like that is beyond me.

15Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Arrow

16Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:44 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I said YOU FIRST. Read, comprehend, reply.

Jeez

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Proof please. You know for a fact that you're not the only person who I called that name which YOU keep bringing up.

You didn't call PB that name? Or say FT was giving blow jobs for crack? I mean come on stop the lying? You're a liar and I accept that. OD knows you're a liar too.It's part of your persona but no one was talking directly to you so you'll have to live w/ it if someone talks about you. And listen you don't know what anybody has on this forum so why you say silly things like that is beyond me.

17Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:49 pm

Joanimaroni wrote: Arrow

Now what is that? Round and round?

18Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:51 pm

ghandi wrote:I said YOU FIRST. Read, comprehend, reply.

Jeez

Dreamsglore wrote:

Like giving orders? Guess what?

19Ghandi's spokesperson Empty Re: Ghandi's spokesperson 8/3/2012, 10:52 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Someone is in attack mode tonight. Take a pill and go to sleep. Please.

The rest of us would like to converse like human beings without your attacks.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: Arrow

Now what is that? Round and round?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum