Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinese publish USA nuclear kill plan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/inside-china-nuclear-submarines-capable-of-widespr/

The article features 30 photos and graphics detailing, among other things, damage projections for Seattle and Los Angeles after being hit by Chinese nuclear warheads and the deadly radiation that would spread all the way to Chicago.

China’s sub fleet is reportedly the world’s second-largest, with about 70 vessels. About 10 are nuclear-powered, and four or more of those are nuclear ballistic submarines capable of launching missiles.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/inside-china-nuclear-submarines-capable-of-widespr/#ixzz2jPSCSYVW
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chinese calculations for nuclear attacks on the U.S. are chillingly macabre.

“Because the Midwest states of the U.S. are sparsely populated, in order to increase the lethality, [our] nuclear attacks should mainly target the key cities on the West Coast of the United States, such as Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego,” the Global Times said.

“The 12 JL-2 nuclear warheads carried by one single Type 094 SSBN can kill and wound 5 million to 12 million Americans,” the Global Times reported.

China also has developed land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles — notably the DF-31A, which has a range of 7,000 to 7,500 miles.

“If we launch our DF 31A ICBMs over the North Pole, we can easily destroy a whole list of metropolises on the East Coast and the New England region of the U.S., including Annapolis, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Portland, Baltimore and Norfolk, whose population accounts for about one-eighth of America’s total residents,” the Global Times said.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't trust them one bit but I also don't know why they'd want to attack us.

2seaoat

I don't trust them one bit but I also don't know why they'd want to attack us.

Nuclear subs have always been considered a second strike deterrent. The Washington Times fails to disclose that the Chinese have since the late seventies over 30 years ago, had ICBM first strike capability which could reach all American cities........The Chinese showcasing their second strike capability is not an offensive threat.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Our military has the same kind of war plans against other countries hidden away somewhere at the Pentagon.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:Our military has the same kind of war plans against other countries hidden away somewhere at the Pentagon.

Maybe they are making sure we plan to continue repaying our DEBT ,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum