Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best rigger in the world!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 8:14 am

Note the ladder did not come off the roof even though he tore the front of the van off.  Damn good job!!!  Just sayin...
Best rigger in the world!!! Hazardmva11-540x296

2Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 9:05 am

Jake92

I agree he did a great job....

3Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:29 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some folks are just handy that way...looks like he used just one ratchet strap..he must have calculated for weight distribution and center of gravity.

4Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:33 am

Jake92

He probably ran it between the steps of the ladder too..

5Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:35 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jake92 wrote:He probably ran it between the steps of the ladder too..
Wow what great idea...bet you are a great rigger also...well some just gots talent.

6Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:36 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why does Porky's Pizza need a ladder?

7Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Why does Porky's Pizza need a ladder?
Thick crust pizza..

8Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:48 am

Jake92

Some of us think of what MIGHT happen and rig for the worst, even though it takes more time.. I towed campers, boats, or my race cars on trailers and never lost anything.. ummmmmmmmmm I did lose my wallet and pants that I left on top of the boat once.. I just cashed my paycheck and had it all in my dang wallet along with everything else that goes in a wallet..

9Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 11:56 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Thick crust pizza..
Oh!

10Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 2:01 pm

To bring down high prices..........

11Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 2:54 pm

Jake92

To deliver it to Juliet..

12Best rigger in the world!!! Empty Re: Best rigger in the world!!! 11/1/2013, 6:58 pm

Markle

Markle

His day job is a painter...or a second story man....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum