Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmo Leaves His Soon-to-Be Ex-Wife a Love Note

+5
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Ghost Rider
QueenOfHearts
Sal
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Zimmo Leaves His Soon-to-Be Ex-Wife a Love Note George10

The soon-to-be ex-wife of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, discovered a used marksman target riddled with 17 bullet holes nailed to the wall of the home the estranged couple once shared, after he was forced to move out. RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the menacing photo which shows what Shellie Zimmerman and her parents uncovered inside the study at their Lake Mary, Fla., home.

http://radaronline.com/2013/10/george-zimmerman-photo-marksman-target-for-estranged-wife-shellie-inside-home-divorce-dispute/

Somehow, Zimmo is the real victim here because he is the kindest warmest bravest most wonderful human being that many gun nutz have never met, but feel a deep kinship with.

And, Trayvon Martin was a thug also too ...

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Didn't the police discover the wife had lied when she last accused George of something when they separated? Charges ended up being filed against her when they recovered video evidence off a damaged IPad or IPhone.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sal wrote:
Somehow, Zimmo is the real victim here because he is the kindest warmest bravest most wonderful human being that many gun nutz have never met, but feel a deep kinship with.

And, Trayvon Martin was a thug also too ...

Any other adjectives that you could possibly use to describe Zimmerman.

Nekochan

Nekochan

How is this criminal?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If Zimmerman had a used shooting target in his possession, then that proves it. He must be a psychopathic killer.

2seaoat

Being a bad husband does not make a murderer, nor does being black walking home make one a thug.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Doen't look like he is a very good shot. Most of his rounds hit the target a little low and left of the bullseye. He needs to work on his form.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

There's a simple explanation for this ...

... the Illumanati planted the target to prepare for a wholesale seizure of all of America's gunz by the jackbooted thugs of the UN ...

... so you prolly should buy another gun and stock up on ammo.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:There's a simple explanation for this ...

... the Illumanati planted the target to prepare for a wholesale seizure of all of America's gunz by the jackbooted thugs of the UN ...

... so you prolly should buy another gun and stock up on ammo.
Ok....heading out to the gun and ammo store.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ok....heading out to the gun and ammo store.
Tell T and Peedawg I said, "Hi!".

Guess I must be truly psycho as I left six targets up at the quintette range last weekend

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Guess I must be truly psycho as I left six targets up at the quintette range last weekend
Why didn't you send them to your ex-wife?

2seaoat

I would think that would be unwise.....I think she carries a gun, and she probably is a better shot than zimmerman.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Guess I must be truly psycho as I left six targets up at the quintette range last weekend
Why don't you go get them and head to the SRC courthouse and given them to her yourself?

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Doen't look like he is a very good shot. Most of his rounds hit the target a little low and left of the bullseye. He needs to work on his form.
I don't know how many weapons you've fired, but where those rounds hit was good enough to take down almost any person. I don't think it was for a  competition.

Who can prove Zimmerman was the one to put the target on the wall. His soon to be ex doesn't seem very trustworthy. Just sayin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have a couple of guns but I'm far from any gun nut.  I wish guns didn't exist because there's nothing fun about em to me.  I have them only for when I need an equalizer.
But even though I'm no gun nut,  I find it pretty damn scary that someone can be demonized only because he was in possession of a damn paper target he used at a gun range. That could happen with me or anyone who goes to a gun range.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Amen to that Bob.  Why is this news??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum