Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop tasers girl now she's braindead

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://politicalblindspot.com/florida-cop-tasers-cuffed-girl-now-shes-braindead/

2seaoat

So exactly what will replace law enforcement when democracy is destroyed? Will it be a utopia once the people of color are removed? Will there even be a need to have a law enforcement function as compliance to the doctrine of the party will be assumed with the removal of greed and Jewish bankers. I cannot get an answer about what is going to replace our flawed democracy.

Our Democracy will investigate and seek justice in our courts. People will be held accountable, and in our imperfection we will continue to strive for justice......if only your alternative nazi regime had the same goal after destroying democracy......or maybe I am wrong......the officer will be summarily executed.....right.......

He said you are still a Nazi and Leos might be f'ed up but they still beat SS storm Troopers.

2seaoat

He said you are still a Nazi and Leos might be f'ed up but they still beat SS storm Troopers.

Hallmark is now the official google translator for Seaotian responses. With hard work and five years of advanced language studies, he can translate Chrissy.

We didn't have tasers when I was a LEO. You actually had to chase people and you couldn't be overweight and out of shape like this guy. There was no excuse to taser her on an asphalt ground. This is what our police force has become and people support it. They are paying the price. He shouldbe found guilty of inappropriate use of a taser. I would be suing him.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

He was cleared of any wrongdoing. Based on what

cool1

cool1

He was only 2 to 3 foot away geeze he didn't have to use the dang thing ,
There are plenty of cops that use the things when they don't have to.

Jake92

There are also dead cops that didn't use one when they could have........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jake92 wrote:There are also dead cops that didn't use one when they could have........
I am sure that little woman was a terrible danger to that oversized thug in a costume.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum