Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ive run out of things to say

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ive run out of things to say Empty Ive run out of things to say 10/30/2013, 8:23 am

Neutral 

Have a good day...

2Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/30/2013, 8:31 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You too, Chrissy.

3Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/31/2013, 8:51 pm

my problem seems to be I just don't have enough hate in me these days to be interesting.

Oh well...

4Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/31/2013, 10:04 pm

Chrissy wrote:Neutral 

Have a good day...
I think you're onto something.

5Ive run out of things to say Empty Oh, well...... 10/31/2013, 10:06 pm

Chrissy wrote:my problem seems to be I just don't have enough hate in me these days to be interesting.

Oh well...
That is the most honest, telling statement on this cute, little forum I have read. The hatred of the ultra-conservative knows no bounds. It must be the driving force behind all of you when you get up every morning, "What am I going to hate, today?"
So sad, and pathetic.
BTW, I am certain that is not all you have to say, Chrissy.
Thanks for being honest, finally.

6Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/31/2013, 10:25 pm

CarlSagan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:my problem seems to be I just don't have enough hate in me these days to be interesting.

Oh well...
That is the most honest, telling statement on this cute, little forum I have read. The hatred of the ultra-conservative knows no bounds. It must be the driving force behind all of you when you get up every morning, "What am I going to hate, today?"
So sad, and pathetic.
BTW, I am certain that is not all you have to say, Chrissy.
Thanks for being honest, finally.
got your little feelings hurt over in politics and now youre going to act like you don't get sarcasm. Rolling Eyes 

7Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/31/2013, 10:47 pm

I've run out of things to say too... see y'all later.

8Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/31/2013, 11:09 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How anyone could let him or herself get caught up in hating people because of all that political nonsense we have now is beyond me. That's just letting yourself be manipulated by a glorified schoolyard brawl. It means nothing, it's accomplishing nothing and it is nothing.
Well I take that back, it is providing entertainment. But at a very high cost.
It would be a lot more cost effective to just replace it with wrestlemania and stop pretending that's not what it is.

9Ive run out of things to say Empty Re: Ive run out of things to say 10/31/2013, 11:41 pm

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:Neutral 

Have a good day...
Maybe you just don't have anything to say right now. I bet something lights your fire soon.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum