Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice to all Nazis and new members

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This is to give you fair warning that the mighty avenger, champion of truth know as Mr Seaoats is a member of this forum. Be fore warned that any post they remotely resembles Nazi propaganda will be deal with harshly. The minds and souls of all of us are at stake. The same high standards will all also apply to discussion on medicine. Thoughts and Posts be must meet the implied approval of the American Medical Association guide lines of proper treatment procedures. All post not following these guide lines will be labeled, quackery, voodoo and Bull Shit. Mr Oats has Cancer and that makes him a expert of all forms of illness and health issues.
If any of you are "closet" Nazis beware that you will be found out just like a frog illuminated by the beam of light from the hunters s flashlight
Enjoy your stay.

2seaoat

I guess you can be an apologist for the thread that Teo just posted. Is there any ambiguity for you in that thread that we are dealing with a nazi. The cancer is a nice aside, but it belies the issue. T is a Nazi. You either support a Nazi, or you challenge a Nazi. It is a free country. You can make your own choice. Truth will prevail.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Heil Hitler......flower 

LOL ichi.... now I will have to laugh myself to sleep LOLOLOLOLOL

2seaoat

Heil Hitler......flower

I guess the other combatant in the crib was correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum