Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is Friday........time to lighten up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal

Sal

Wow!!!   Great one.. Sal...  Thanks

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers cant see em, but I will soon. Yeah!

Chrissy wrote:cheers cant see em, but I will soon. Yeah!
We waiting..............clown 

Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:cheers cant see em, but I will soon. Yeah!
We waiting..............clown 

didn't get out of work as soon as I would have liked.

knothead

knothead

Have house guests and we took them fishing last night for reds. It was a guess but it turned out very good . . . . . fished three hours and hooked five good fish . . . . . . lost three . . . . . . . had sauteed red fish tonight, potato casserole, avocado salad . . . . . well worth the effort . . . . . . life is good and it is time to lighten up!

I sweet talking you would ?
smile for a while?

sunny 

knothead wrote:Have house guests and we took them fishing last night for reds.  It was a guess but it turned out very good . . . . . fished three hours and hooked five good fish . . . . . . lost three . . . . . . . had sauteed red fish tonight, potato casserole, avocado salad . . . . . well worth the effort . . . . . . life is good and it is time to lighten up!
cheers :cheers: cheers  Nothing better!! Good job.. Enjoy... I am envious..

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Have house guests and we took them fishing last night for reds.  It was a guess but it turned out very good . . . . . fished three hours and hooked five good fish . . . . . . lost three . . . . . . . had sauteed red fish tonight, potato casserole, avocado salad . . . . . well worth the effort . . . . . . life is good and it is time to lighten up!
Very nice. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

dittos on that.

I worked long day and when I got home, I had a couple of beers and you would not believe what men will do for me. Its actually kind of fun in a demented sort of way. I need to stop that LOL

but all is good................. we need smiles...........

im smiling

Razz 

tongue 

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:I worked  long day and when I got home, I had a couple of beers and you would not believe what men will do for me. Its actually kind of fun in a demented sort of way. I need to stop that LOL

im smiling

Razz 

tongue 
Keep smiling and enjoy your life Chrissy . . . . . all is definitely good and I agree we do need smiles Darlin' . . . . keep the faith!

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I worked  long day and when I got home, I had a couple of beers and you would not believe what men will do for me. Its actually kind of fun in a demented sort of way. I need to stop that LOL

im smiling

Razz 

tongue 
Keep smiling and enjoy your life Chrissy . . . . . all is definitely good and I agree we do need smiles Darlin' . . . . keep the faith!
Thank you knotty...Wink 

Ill go to bed now... thanks sweety...

night nite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum