Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When foodstamps just aren't enough.............

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/384-Pounds-Meat-Stolen-Chicago-Restaurant-229137941.html

cool1

cool1

well if hes caught --then he will get free prison food Mad He sure wont have to worry about food stamps now will he Laughing

Jake92

NO WAY there was 384 pounds of meat in that container that he lifted!!!!!

Markle

Markle

Jake92 wrote:NO WAY there was 384 pounds of meat in that container that he lifted!!!!!
He can probably sell it on Craig's List and then use the money to buy discounted Food Stamps on Craig's list.

The going discount seems to be you can buy $400.00 of food stamps for $350.00 cash.

Jake92

It said 384 pounds, NOT dollars.. I bet nobody on this forum could lift 384 pounds....

The going discount seems to be you can buy $400.00 of food stamps for $350.00 cash.

100 stamps for 50 cash maybe 40.

cool1

cool1

Mr Ichi wrote:The going discount seems to be you can buy $400.00 of food stamps for $350.00 cash.

100 stamps for 50 cash  maybe 40.
your right on that 50 on 100 dollars in food stamps--every time I go to the store they just walk up to you .

cool1

cool1

Jake92 wrote:It said 384 pounds, NOT dollars..  I bet nobody on this forum could lift 384 pounds....

No way I could !  I cant lift much of anything Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum