Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did they have to mention newport?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did they have to mention newport? Empty Did they have to mention newport? 10/25/2013, 8:18 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/article/333132/3/Robbery-suspect-flees-with-smokes-and-cash

cool1

cool1

Shame people have to go to work and put up with this kind of crap!  I was pretty lucky when I worked at Amaco--bullet proof glass at the time and I could lock myself in,  I had one guy that got mad and threw a six pack of bottled beer at my glass window that's about it--we had a way we could lock them in the store to--but I let him run out Mad 

The bottles broke I had beer everywhere - Jusst because I said ID please Mad

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:Shame people have to go to work and put up with this kind of crap!  I was pretty lucky when I worked at Amaco--bullet proof glass at the time and I could lock myself in,  I had one guy that got mad and threw a six pack of bottled beer at my glass window that's about it--we had a way we could lock them in the store to--but I let him run out Mad 

I'm guessing that you never saw his ID?

cool1

cool1

Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:Shame people have to go to work and put up with this kind of crap!  I was pretty lucky when I worked at Amaco--bullet proof glass at the time and I could lock myself in,  I had one guy that got mad and threw a six pack of bottled beer at my glass window that's about it--we had a way we could lock them in the store to--but I let him run out Mad 

I'm guessing that you never saw his ID?

Laughing --No he got mad that I asked he was Im guessing anywhere from 17 to 21 Our policy at the store was ask everyone !---My employer just got bonded out for another employee selling to minors! I was told to say --Sorry but your not worth me going to jail for and she was right !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum