Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm tired of being a political outcast. I'm gonna flip a coin and let that decide where I'll be a right-winger or a left-winger.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll do it later tonight after I've had dinner.

I'm tired of being on the fence.  
Once I do the coin flip,  that's it.  If it comes up heads (left-wing) then I'll start worshipping obama and msnbc.  If it comes up tails (right-wing) then I'll start worshipping sarah palin and ted cruz and fox news.

sure, after all these years now you flip a flippin coin. just when I was getting comfy on the fence myself.

Neutral 

I will take the opposite of what you do.........maybe......

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I let my dog decide. I hold up a picture of each candidate in front of my dog. He picks the right one and that's who I vote for.
Side note: My dog peed on the Obama picture. And I rewarded him for it.
For that, I pay for my dogs healthcare and food.(I'm just glad my dog doesn't need a cell phone)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:I let my dog decide.  I hold up a picture of each candidate in front of my dog.  He picks the right one and that's who I vote for.
Side note:  My dog peed on the Obama picture.  And I rewarded him for it.
For that, I pay for my dogs healthcare and food.(I'm just glad my dog doesn't need a cell phone)
Well that rules out Obama.  But we need to know what your dog does when you hold up a picture of Ted Cruz and Rush Limbaugh.  Does he have an orgasm?
I need him to tell me not only who he pees on,  but which one of these celebrities does he worship.  I need to know who the devil is but I also need to know who the messiah is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually here's the best thing you can. At 10PM set the dog in front of the tv and turn on CNN and get him to watch "Blackfish" and tell me what he has to say about it. If he says "Blackfish" is liberal commie muslim propaganda that is the work of the devil, then I'll be a right-winger.
But if he says it was a hard documentary for him to watch, then I'll be a liberal muslim commie and I'll start praying to obama.
Right now I'm going back to watching the 8 oclock showing. It just started.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's on a commercial break. In the meantime get the dog to watch the movie trailer so he'll know what it's about.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:I let my dog decide.  I hold up a picture of each candidate in front of my dog.  He picks the right one and that's who I vote for.
Well that rules out Obama.  But we need to know what your dog does when you hold up a picture of Ted Cruz and Rush Limbaugh.  Does he have an orgasm?
I need him to tell me not only who he pees on,  but which one of these celebrities does he worship.  I need to know who the devil is but I also need to know who the messiah is.
My dog loves taco bell so Ted might win that contest. He smells like a chalupa.
I can honestly say that my dog and I have never listened to rush. Not even once. Now Bill O'reilly, that's another story.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well the dog and I agree about that. Bill O'Reilly is one of the smartest men who ever lived.

cool1

cool1

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Bob wrote:
My dog loves taco bell so Ted might win that contest.  He smells like a chalupa.
I can honestly say that my dog and I have never listened to rush.  Not even once.  Now Bill O'reilly, that's another story.
I had to post one more time---My dog likes DORITOS----And wont leave me alone --My daughter baught chillie Doritos she sniffed and said NO - I took a reg bag out just reg--Doritos and she bugs me to death Laughing I told my daughter to watch-she didn't believe me Shocked

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When they invented doritos and fritos and potato chips they should have had enough sense to not try to improve on them later one. They're perfect by themselves. They don't need all that different flavoring crap added to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum