Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is going to PAY to FIX THE OBAMACARE WEB SITE?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Who is going to pay to fix the ObamaCare web site?

We have a massive boondoggle that NO ONE says works. WE have paid over $400 MILLION for a website that does not work. The, at least six, different contractors who each built a different part of this behemoth all say...SURPRISE...that THEIR part works fine.

How many BILLIONS are we going to be forced to spend simply to get this running. You can't even get straight answers without giving all your personal information.

This reminds me a little of the Hubble Telescope. At launch it had cost $1.5 Billion. Chicken feed compared to todays spending. The problem was that the mirror and some other components were built overseas, put together here and launched. After the launch and they flipped the switch to see what was out there. It was out of focus. Turns out the company in Europe was using metric measurements and the US, US measurements.

They had to launch a separate flight for astronauts to spend hours repairing the problems. It was fixed and has been a remarkable tool for space research.

NOW, on the news they are saying the ACTUAL cost of the website is OVER $1 BILLION when all the companies involved are totaled.

What is President Barack Hussein Obama going to do? He's going on fund raisers for the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone here believe President Obama is FIXING problems?

Fast and Furious?

IRS?

Benghazi?

ObamaCare rollout?

Or does he just give speeches?

The actual results of policies don't matter to most people anymore... they are more interested in an ideological intent.

If you look back... nearly all progressive govt solutions begin with a noble cause or crisis created by political engineering.

PkrBum wrote:The actual results of policies don't matter to most people anymore... they are more interested in an ideological intent.

If you look back... nearly all progressive govt solutions begin with a noble cause or crisis created by political engineering.
Yep

and we know who will pay for it on the larger scale.. the middle class worker.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Have you visited the ACA website yet Markle, so you can personally see firsthand all of its foibles? Be honest with us.......

I spent two hours at the ACA wbsite today, trying to help out my grown daughter. It isn't as bad as you frightwingers think. It could be better, however.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Have you visited the ACA website yet Markle, so you can personally see firsthand all of its foibles? Be honest with us.......

I spent two hours at the ACA wbsite today, trying to help out my grown daughter. It isn't as bad as you frightwingers think. It could be better, however.
TWO HOURS...to help your GROWN DAUGHTER? Your grown daughter couldn't make any headway.... Did you buy a policy? Did it sent you an email confirming your registration?

Imagine if it took you two hours to buy something at Amazon.com or any of thousands of other sites.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Have you visited the ACA website yet Markle, so you can personally see firsthand all of its foibles? Be honest with us.......

TWO HOURS...to help your GROWN DAUGHTER?  Your grown daughter couldn't make any headway.... Did you buy a policy?  Did it sent you an email confirming your registration?

Imagine if it took you two hours to buy something at Amazon.com or any of thousands of other sites.
Markle, you are such a Dweeb.... You have not been to the ACA website yourself so you can see whether it actually is the abomination you have been writhing and flailing about in numerous forum posts.

There is a lot of information offered at the site, and we were looking at the minute details of the plans she is eligible for. She had already done all of the registration work herself.

I have a feeling she will purchase a policy, and it will be better and cheaper than the one she currently has--at least for 2014. Her current insurance has been rising annually during the 4 years she has had it, and is scheduled to rise another 24% in December.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

TWO HOURS...to help your GROWN DAUGHTER?  Your grown daughter couldn't make any headway.... Did you buy a policy?  Did it sent you an email confirming your registration?

Markle, you are such a Dweeb.... You have not been to the ACA website yourself so you can see whether it actually is the abomination you have been writhing and flailing about in numerous forum posts.

There is a lot of information offered at the site, and we were looking at the minute details of the plans she is eligible for. She had already done all of the registration work herself.

I have a feeling she will purchase a policy, and it will be better and cheaper than the one she currently has--at least for 2014. Her current insurance has been rising annually during the 4 years she has had it, and is scheduled to rise another 24% in December.
How long did it take her to register? And you admit you still don't have a policy.

Even your comrades admit it is a massive boondoggle. They're not even sure it is giving the correct figures.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

How long did it take her to register?  And you admit you still don't have a policy.

Even your comrades admit it is a massive boondoggle.  They're not even sure it is giving the correct figures.

You don't know this from first-hand experience, because you haven't checked the website out yourself......

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The actual results of policies don't matter to most people anymore... they are more interested in an ideological intent.

Yep

and we know who will pay for it on the larger scale.. the middle class worker.
We are having fewer and fewer middle income workers. Many are finding that they can lower their income and fill the difference with government subsidies and benefits and actually have a higher annual income. Why work so hard?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

How long did it take her to register?  And you admit you still don't have a policy.

Even your comrades admit it is a massive boondoggle.  They're not even sure it is giving the correct figures.

You don't know this from first-hand experience, because you haven't checked the website out yourself......
I don't have to touch a hot iron to know it is hot if someone tells me...don't touch that, it's hot. Obviously you slapped your hand on the iron.

You still haven't answered simple questions. How long did your daughter take to get registered? You say you spent 2 hours to basically surf the site. When asked if you actually bought a policy, your answer appears to be NO. Am I missing anything?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum