Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob ..cancer

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bob ..cancer Empty Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 9:44 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://rense.com/general95/lymph.html

The evidence for universal bacteria in human blood

In the quest to uncover the cause of cancer great attention has been paid to viruses and to genetic abnormalities. Little or no attention has been paid to blood bacteria and the several pounds of microbes every adult carries around normally in their bodies. Because lymphoma is considered a “blood cancer” it is important to recognize the presence of bacteria in human blood.

Under "normal" conditions physicians generally believe human blood is "sterile." The idea of bacteria living and thriving normally in the blood is considered medical nonsense. Nevertheless, in a series of papers from 1972-1979, Guido Tedeschi and his colleagues at the University of Camerino in Italy, presented remarkable findings indicating universal infection of the blood with cell wall-deficient forms of staphylococcal and streptococcal-like microbes, as well as coccobacillary forms of corynebacteria and diphtheroid-like bacteria. Some of these microbes were acid-fast, which suggests a possible relationship to mycobacteria.

2Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 10:05 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for the info, teo.
But I don't think the blood disease I have, lymphoma, is bacteria based is it. It's based on unregulated cell growth.

3Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 10:24 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Most of the stuff we eat and drink turns our bodies into an acid base. That promotes bacteria and all other forms of malady. I started taking coral calcium probably 15 years ago and it is a strong alkalizing source. I recommend you at least try it. Along with a Ketone type diet which will also make your body intolerable for disease....Our food is what causes problems or keeps us healthy for the most part. The genetic causes they tout is mostly bullshit.

4Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 11:58 am

2seaoat

Our food is what causes problems or keeps us healthy for the most part.

Hand grenades and horseshoes reward close, please have the witch doctor leave his hut circle three times and place a dead crow on a stake.....it keeps us healthy for the most part.

5Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 12:23 pm

My IOP eye pressures dropped from 36/41 to 17/18 after I went on a spinach/green tea diet. Of course I also used Eye drops but the Doctors were puzzled at the rapid improvement. Call it Voodoo, Witchcraft, what ever you choose. My eyes have now stabilized at 12/12 and that is interesting because I only had surgery preformed on one eye. It is a moot point point with me. Think and do what you want. All is good....

6Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 1:50 pm

2seaoat

The medical profession recognizes the importance of diet and particular supplements to a healthy battle with specific illness. However, a global diet solution to disease is simply absurd. It does not mean that healthier lives can be achieved by healthier diet, but it certainly has no bearing on the introduction of disease and the battle which must follow.

A very interesting and scary frontline on PBS dealing with the super bacteria which is spreading at an alarming rate. Phizer has pulled out of antibiotic development and it will take 1 billion to restart their research. There is no profit in a weekly introduction of antibiotic, which fights the bacteria and cures the patient. They make their money on expensive drugs which fight chronic disease. All the diet suggestions in the world are not going to stop these bacteria which are spreading. It takes hard research dollars to fight these microbes, and all the spinach and green tea in the world, and the anti intellectual brew which originates this heal thy self mythology will not solve the very dangerous health future facing Americans. Good diet makes healthy people healthier, but good diet alone is not a healthcare solution.

7Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 2:04 pm

This heal thy self mythology will not solve the very dangerous health future facing Americans.

Working on healing your self is a myth?  Damn who knew?

8Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 2:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I drink more than a gallon of tea every day.  And I brew it with half green tea bags and half black.
I've also started to consume pomegranate juice (actually a combination of pomegranate and blueberry juice).
And I picked up a juicer at a garage sale and I plan to start using it.

Any of this may or may not make me healthier.  But since there's no downside to it then why not.  It's not like it's replacing my medical treatment.
Steve Jobs tried to replace medical treatment with these methods and his cancer went unchecked and it shortened his life, so I'm not into doing that.

9Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 2:21 pm

2seaoat

Steve Jobs had exactly what I have.....endocrine cancer. The impact of the high hormone levels on digestion certainly makes folks choose diet which is less likely to bring on the rapid uncontrolled bowel movements where the hormones attack the large intestine. I eat a great deal of Oatmeal from Macs when I never did before. I eat more fresh fruit and drink cranberry juice. However. Steve Job's taking a year of his life in pursuit of dietary solutions to his cancer was just a very bright man seeking a solution where none could be found. It is the obscene profits generated by those two shots I take which keeps me alive....not green tea or the oatmeal which is gentle on my system.....it is specific biological agents introduced which have a cause and effect.

10Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 2:58 pm

Holistic medicine is a sham? There is no other way to cure your self from a illness except though Modern(?) Western Medicine? Note I said "A illness" not "all". Might there be a chance that Herb or a procedure such as acupressure, acupuncture might lessen ones pain or perhaps even arrest the illness?

11Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 3:04 pm

2seaoat

Yes, within an intellectual framework of science and the scientific method, not ad hoc solutions based upon belief systems which are anti intellectual and lack even rudimentary scientific basis to claims which are repeated ad nauseum on how a homebrew solution will cure disease. Even a blind pig will find an occasional acorn.

12Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 3:10 pm

You can see the effects of poor nutrition. You can see the effects of the abuse of sugar, salt and fat. Folks turn into blobs. The inverse is very hard to quantify. If a person is not sick, is what he is doing correct? Or is he just lucky or is about to be sick? I can not prove my life style works!!! I am not sick, my eyes are getting better. That is the way it is supposed to be....

13Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 4:18 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Steve Job's taking a year of his life in pursuit of dietary solutions to his cancer was just a very bright man seeking a solution where none could be found.
Harvard Cancer Expert: Steve Jobs Probably Doomed Himself With Alternative Medicine

http://gawker.com/5849543/harvard-cancer-expert-steve-jobs-probably-doomed-himself-with-alternative-medicine

I'm not putting this out there to argue for or against alternative medicine. I am nowhere near smart enough about that to have any worthwhile opinion about it. And besides, medical science vs it's alternatives has now become one of those things that people are so emotional and divided on that it's impossible for a dumbass like me to know what's fact and what's not. Same as climate change.

I'm replying with this link only because what this dude is saying is the way I've heard the story told before. Not that Jobs had no choice but to resort to alternative medicine.

14Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 4:38 pm

From the comments

The Quora post is long-winded but hardly "extraordinarily detailed." It is quite basic, wrong in parts, very speculative, and of dubious origin.

The Quora blogger, Ramzi Amri, claims to be on the Harvard Faculty. If he has a fellowship position at Harvard - as he claims - that is not considered a faculty position.

He is listed nowhere on the Harvard or Mass. General websites. Why?

He has zero peer-reviewed publications as senior author or first author.

He has neither an MD or a PhD.

How is he a cancer expert? How is he qualified to even speculate on Steve Jobs' clinical course?

Amri needs to explain further.

The bottom line is that answering the question of whether or not Jobs managed his illness correctly is not possible without access to his medical records.

A cancer researcher or clinician would know that the initial imaging studies and first biopsy results are needed. Additionally, the imaging studies and any subsequent biopsies done just before his first surgery would also be needed.

Only with data from these two time points can one accurately describe the growth rate, histopathology, and metastasis of Jobs' cancer and thus determine whether or not his alleged delay of conventional treatment was consequential for him.

15Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 4:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is from Walter Isaacson's 60 Minutes interview when his authorized biography of Jobs was published...

Everyone else wanted Steve Jobs to move quickly against his tumor. His friends wanted him to get an operation. His wife wanted him to get an operation. But the Apple CEO, so used to swimming against the tide of popular opinion, insisted on trying alternative therapies for nine crucial months. Before he died, Jobs resolved to let the world know he deeply regretted the critical decision, biographer Walter Isaacson has told 60 Minutes.

“We talked about this a lot,” Isaacson told 60 Minutes of Jobs’s decision to treat a neuroendocrine tumor in his pancreas with an alternative diet rather than medically recommended surgery. “He wanted to talk about it, how he regretted it….I think he felt he should have been operated on sooner… He said, ‘I didn’t want my body to be opened…I didn’t want to be violated in that way.’”

That IS how the story has been told.  I offer this only in response to how Seaoat told the story:  "Steve Job's taking a year of his life in pursuit of dietary solutions to his cancer was just a very bright man seeking a solution where none could be found."

Does this prove that Jobs made a mistake and if he woulda had the operation sooner it would have benefited him?  No.
Is modern medical science all a conspiracy to make money by hurting people and all the alternatives are the only thing that can cure disease?  I have no earthly idea so offer no opinion on that.  I'm neither a medical doctor nor an alternative medicine practitioner.

I repeat,  Seaoat says "(no solution) could be found".  I'm just telling you that is not how Steve Jobs' story has been told.  It's been told in the way that quote I just put in bold fonts tells it.
Are the people who have told it that way all wrong and know nothing?  I have no idea.

Last edited by Bob on 10/24/2013, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 4:57 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I cannot discuss the issue of medical science vs alternative medicine.  I can't discuss it for the same reason I can't discuss "global warming".
Whenever it's discussed,  each side has true believers who believe their side is infallible and the other side is crap.  Same as wrastlin fans do.

Last edited by Bob on 10/24/2013, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 4:57 pm

Not to be crude But I could give a shit less about Steve Jobs.  He aint me and I aint a billionaire.  My choices are some what limited.  lol Beside Fields can kick Marios ass all over T st.

18Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 5:01 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:Not to be crude But I could give a shit less about Steve Jobs.  He aint me and I aint a billionaire.  My choices are some what limited.  lol
I hear you. I feel the same way when that fat bag of hot gas Limbaugh says "ours is the best system of health care in the world" after he gets medical treatment in Hawaii and pays for it with the money in his wallet.
I didn't have 20 grand in my wallet to pay for that goddamned little biopsy at sacred heart. If I did, I would say it's all the best shit in the world too.

19Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 5:12 pm

I could have saved you some money with my Home cancer biopsy kit I got from Evermans.

20Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 5:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:I could have saved you some money with my Home cancer biopsy kit I got from Evermans.  
Or I could have taken the advice of the first medical doctor (the dermatologist who cut out the melanoma) who said I didn't need to do anything else.

So I had three choices.

1. Listen to the dermatologist
2. Listen to the oncologist
3. Listen to Evermans

The only problem was I had no knowledge of melanoma whatsoever until I had to make that choice. I barely had ever heard of it. It was all brand new to me because I had just fell off the turnip truck.

But now I'm trying to educate myself better before I have to make more of these decisions.

21Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 5:43 pm

Or just drink carrot juice, green Tea and eat Organic Spinach and you will live almost forever in perfect health. But you may die of boredom.

22Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 6:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The medical industry loves these Steve Jobs stories. Keeps the frightened flock in line. Yet botched surgery, hospital infections, misdiagnoses, wrong medicine doses, types and interactions have killed 100s thousands per year. It is a crap shoot. In my day it was Steve McQueen and Andy Kauffman.

23Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 6:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The medical industry loves these Steve Jobs stories. Keeps the frightened flock in line. Yet botched surgery, hospital infections, misdiagnoses, wrong medicine doses, types and interactions have killed 100s thousands per year. It is a crap shoot. In my day it was Steve McQueen and Andy Kauffman.
You nailed it!!!!

24Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 6:50 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://rense.com/general95/lymph.html

In the quest to uncover the cause of cancer great attention has been paid to viruses and to genetic abnormalities. Little or no attention has been paid to blood bacteria and the several pounds of microbes every adult carries around normally in their bodies. Because lymphoma is considered a “blood cancer” it is important to recognize the presence of bacteria in human blood.

Under "normal" conditions physicians generally believe human blood is "sterile." The idea of bacteria living and thriving normally in the blood is considered medical nonsense. Nevertheless, in a series of papers from 1972-1979, Guido Tedeschi and his colleagues at the University of Camerino in Italy, presented remarkable findings indicating universal infection of the blood with cell wall-deficient forms of staphylococcal and streptococcal-like microbes, as well as coccobacillary forms of corynebacteria and diphtheroid-like bacteria. Some of these microbes were acid-fast, which suggests a possible relationship to mycobacteria.
Come on, that's mean. Find a reliable web site for something like this or don't post anything at all. RENSE, the foremost conspiracy/hate site on the internet.

Shame on you.

25Bob ..cancer Empty Re: Bob ..cancer 10/24/2013, 6:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://rense.com/general95/lymph.html

Come on, that's mean.  Find a reliable web site for something like this or don't post anything at all.  RENSE, the foremost conspiracy/hate site on the internet.

Shame on you.
A baby killin neocon shaming me....Don't you have a Zionist butt to kiss somewhere

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum