Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrat Bob Beckle: "I got a call from Somebody at the White House..." After Criticizing ObamaCare!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Democrat Bob Beckle:  "I got a call from Somebody at the White House..."  After Criticizing ObamaCare

The far left Progressive Bob Beckle is a regular on the popular Fox News talk show "The Five".  USUALLY he gets in trouble for saying something he shouldn't have or some slur he says without thinking.

Lately he's been honest about what he thinks is happening with ObamaCare and obviously the White House got wind and placed a call to reign him in to the party line.  Mr. Beckle doesn't seem to be anyone's lap dog.

MORE Chicago Politics:

“The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…“

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/democrat-bob-beckel-i-got-a-call-from-somebody-at-the-white-house-after-criticizing-o-care-video/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nothing liberal about this guy. He's a token on FAUX NEWS, like Combs was to Hannity. I understand he used to write a column with Cal Thomas, in which he played the bumbling idiot. I know his favorite color: green. Next.

Floridatexan wrote:
Nothing liberal about this guy. He's a token on FAUX NEWS, like Combs was to Hannity. I understand he used to write a column with Cal Thomas, in which he played the bumbling idiot. I know his favorite color: green. Next.
That's a stupid uninformed statement. While he is no far left progressive... he is certainly a staunch old fashion democrat. He holds his own and represents his opinions well from reading him for many years. You're the one that has gone too far left to recognize a real democrat. Progressives/statists have infiltrated/subverted both parties with such stealth that the members don't even realize it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Really?

---------------------------

By Bob Cesca: "When the programming wizards at Fox News Channel devised “The Five” it was kind of a no-brainer.

And by the way, I think “no-brainer” is actually an employment qualification at the network. The concept for The Five was simple: create a Hannity/Beck/O’Reilly chimera, multiply it times five and squeeze it through the FNC Play-dough factory and SQUISH! A show.

It makes perfect sense.

If one host, like Hannity or Beck or whoever, is a huge success, why not amplify the nearsighted simplistic hackery of those doofs times five? Perhaps it’d be, you know, five times as successful. Then call the show “The Five” because they’re are five people! Five! How many people? This many! [Holds out five fingers like a toddler.]

Of course it helps that the show includes the regularly exposed sexy-legs of no-name-female-pundit-X (a regular Fox News sexist ploy), the ignorance of former Bush staffer Dana Perino (while she was press secretary, Perino didn’t know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was), the unapologetic racism and wild conspiracy theories of Eric Bolling, the teasing fifth-grader at recess comedy of proto-human dwarf Greg Gutfeld and the token “liberal” views of a seemingly drunk old man who only reinforces the worst stereotypes of liberalism (perhaps deliberately) Bob Beckel.

It’s hugely popular. Naturally. It’s everything far-right viewers enjoy. It’s brainless chit-chat. It’s The View with racist dog whistles and nearsighted conservative antagonism and piles of Schlafy-style agitprop. No facts, no details, all crotchety grousing and puerile superficial bomb tossing.

Last week, the formerly conservative “whiz kid” Jonathan Krohn announced that he had evolved into a more liberal worldview, the conservative movement predictably flipped its shpadoinkle. Like the group of scavengers they are, The Five piled onto the heap of writhing conservative screeching — and with predictably awful form. [Watch the video here, via Mediaite.]

Gutfeld began with one of his Bruno-Kirby-as-Lieutenant-Steve from Good Morning, Vietnam versions of a comedy monologue about Krohn. Mercilessly, he suggested that perhaps Krohn should have been driven into the woods and left for dead for his trespass of — yes — changing his mind. I would have been shocked had I not been accustomed to this kind of bullying against kids, given the historical precedent of right-wing jihads against children and political noncombantants (seriously, read this).

Self-consciously, Gutfeld also theorized that liberals use children as untouchable props so they can’t be attacked by morally ambiguous ruffians like Gutfeld. Tiny human shields, they are. You know, like Trig Palin. Regardless of whether that’s the plan, it clearly has never stopped conservatives from giving childen a proverbial toilet-swirly when they dare step into the crosshairs of right-wing demagoguery. Ask Graeme Frost.

The rest of the panel chimed in following Gutfeld’s monologue with predictable results.

Bolling admitted to being totally deceived by Krohn, thus setting up the predictable conspiracy theory that Krohn was a liberal ringer who was injected into multiple CPAC speeches as a means of ultimately screwing conservatives. Credit where credit is due, Bolling and Gutfeld both admitted that Krohn’s intelligence is way beyond his years, but Bob Beckel (or Jack Daniels — it’s hard to tell with Beckel) one-upped everyone on the panel. Beckel repeatedly belched that Krohn should be reading Playboy and not talking politics. Hey, Beckel, way to be a liberal, you faker sell-out. In your defense, I can see how you might be threatened by Krohn’s newly discovered liberalism — he’s a thousand times smarter than you and, according to your worldview, teenagers should be masturbating to photos subjugated women and not totally burying failed burnouts like you with their knowledge of politics, global issues and philosophy.

But Beckel wasn’t really alone. Everyone on the panel thought that Krohn became a liberal simply as a means of impressing women, thus admitting that women are generally loathsome of conservatives. Not a shocker given how most conservatives are actively attempting to shrink government small enough to fit into a woman’s vagina — to oppress women and return them to second-class status by criminalizing their reproductive choices.

What they all failed to cover was the fact that, yes, people change their minds about politics. Smart people, specifically, often begin to analyse the world through facts and science and rationality. They realize, Gutfeld, that scientists around the world in a massive consensus believe that the Earth’s climate is dramatically and dangerously changing to the utter peril of human beings. This isn’t a scam of political ratfuckery, but rather a basic embrace of common knowledge. An abundance of knowledge leads to a more liberal worldview, while, on the other hand, a closed-minded suspicion of knowledge leads to a conservative worldview. Jonathan Krohn is a perfect example of that. Simultaneously, there are numerous others — many of whom are older than Krohn — who have gone through similar epiphanies. Personally, I went through the exact same thing at 18-years-old. There’s also Andrew Sullivan, John Cole and Charles Johnson from Little Green Footballs. There’s former Bush speechwriter David Frum, who hasn’t renounced conservatism but, instead, its modern xenophobia, ignorance and self-marginalization.

Shows like The Five will only ever serve to augment the zealotry and stupidity of the people who already agree with Gutfeld, Bolling and company. They’ll never convince anyone else. Like most of Fox News Channel, they’re building a wall around the far-right conservative movement that will ultimately result in its own suffocation. Jonathan Krohn, at 15-years-old, can see it. Adult conservatives more than twice his age cannot."

http://thedailybanter.com/tag/bob-beckel/

---------------------

Sal

Sal

When I read this it left me with one burning question ...

Who the hell is Bob Beckel??

I've a feeling if confronted with the accusation contained in this article, the White House would have a similar reaction.

lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nothing liberal about this guy.  He's a token on FAUX NEWS, like Combs was to Hannity.  I understand he used to write a column with Cal Thomas, in which he played the bumbling idiot.  I know his favorite color:  green.  Next.
That's a stupid uninformed statement. While he is no far left progressive... he is certainly a staunch old fashion democrat. He holds his own and represents his opinions well from reading him for many years. You're the one that has gone too far left to recognize a real democrat. Progressives/statists have infiltrated/subverted both parties with such stealth that the members don't even realize it.
He was Walter Mondale's campaign manager. He was involved in a scandal in 2004 involving a prostitute, whom he paid $1,900...but she wanted more...$50,000 to be exact. The story was picked up by the media...it's called a "career ender". What to do? Why, be a token on FAUX NEWS. I didn't even know who this guy was until he was mentioned here, but I did something you should try. It's called "research".

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:When I read this it left me with one burning question ...

I've a feeling if confronted with the accusation contained in this article, the White House would have a similar reaction.

lol
What's so funny, Sal, is that I didn't know who he was either. I don't watch FOX. But before I looked him up, I already knew what he is.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Nothing liberal about this guy.  He's a token on FAUX NEWS, like Combs was to Hannity.  I understand he used to write a column with Cal Thomas, in which he played the bumbling idiot.  I know his favorite color:  green.  Next.
AGAIN, you're confused. Bob Beckle has a brother who is a Conservative.

Your whining is wearisome.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Really?

---------------------------

By Bob Cesca: "When the programming wizards at Fox News Channel devised “The Five” it was kind of a no-brainer."[/b]

http://thedailybanter.com/tag/bob-beckel/

---------------------
Floridatexan...you're joking! You cut and paste an article from a far left Progressive site saying Bob Beckle isn't FAR ENOUGH to the Marxist side to satisfy them.

Who makes up your site.

Alan Pyke is a writer and commentator on film, television, fiction, music, and politics, with a particular fascination for hiphop. By night, he reviews movies and concerts for BrightestYoungThings, writes about film for TinyMixTapes, and occasionally posts at his own site. By day, he is a researcher on economics at Media Matters, but opinions here are not representative of his employer.

Chez Pazienza is the CEO of DXM Media, an award-winning television news producer, editor of the notorious blog Deus Ex Malcontent and the author of Dead Star Twilight. Chez produced and managed daily content for WSVN and WTVJ in Miami, KCBS, KNBC and KCAL in Los Angeles, and MSNBC and CNN in New York. He has two L.A.-area Emmys to his name as well as a Golden Mic. He's been featured in and interviewed by The New York Times, The New York Observer, New York Magazine Online, U.S. News and World Report, The Village Voice, The American Journalism Review, NPR, the IFC Media Project, and Radar and Wired Online. In addition, he's been a regular contributor to Sirius XM's POTUS and Indie Talk channels and is the co-host of "The Bob & Chez Show" podcast with Bob Cesca.

Would you please provide us with a list of the Conservatives who appear regularly on CNN, MSNBC, HLN, NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS please? I'll give you Newt Gingrich, and one of my favorite people, Libertarian S. E. Cupp.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:When I read this it left me with one burning question ...

lol
I have no doubt about that what so ever. It also vividly explains why you should take the advice Abraham Lincoln far more often.

Abraham Lincoln
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
He was Walter Mondale's campaign manager. He was involved in a scandal in 2004 involving a prostitute, whom he paid $1,900...but she wanted more...$50,000 to be exact.  The story was picked up by the media...it's called a "career ender".  What to do? Why, be a token on FAUX NEWS.  I didn't even know who this guy was until he was mentioned here, but I did something you should try.  It's called "research".
In other words, he is an exemplary Democrat.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This guy is nothing but a hack, Markle...like you. I'm surprised you didn't have a cathartic moment...bonding with this guy. You have so much in common.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
This guy is nothing but a hack, Markle...like you.  I'm surprised you didn't have a cathartic moment...bonding with this guy.  You have so much in common.
You're very strange.  This is a well known far left Democrat and you're dissing him for some weird reason.  Mr. Beckle is a straight forward, honest Democrat...ohhhh...right...I can see where that would be a problem for you.

Democrat Bob Beckle:  "I got a call from Somebody at the White House..."  After Criticizing ObamaCare! Chappaquiddick_incident

Last edited by Markle on 10/26/2013, 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:tactics like a dictator? yep

YEP

Lets make this simple.

the white house should not be calling anyone on the media because they dont liek what they are saying. Thats like a dictator. get it?

Chrissy wrote:Lets make this simple.

the white house should not be calling anyone on the media because they dont liek what they are saying. Thats like a dictator. get it?
If spying on innocent citizens isn't simple enough... I don't think there is a simple enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum