Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Obama gang stops children bringing lunch from home...you may not get your full ration of GMO.

+4
cool1
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.momdot.com/a-doctors-note-for-gmos/

I cannot tell you how hyped up I am at this note my friend Linda received today from her child’s school.

Her child has to have DOCTORS NOTE to send a packed lunch to school.

And does anyone notice the irony in the “health coordinator” and enforcement of no bagged lunches?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.momdot.com/a-doctors-note-for-gmos/

I cannot tell you how hyped up I am at this note my friend Linda received today from her child’s school.

Her child has to have DOCTORS NOTE to send a packed lunch to school.

And does anyone notice the irony in the “health coordinator” and enforcement of no bagged lunches?

Can you say CONTROL. This is beyond ridiculous.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Insanity.

cool1

cool1

that is insane my daughter has taken her lunch to school since she has been going to school --reg bread-turkey-cheese  and chips and a drink everyday 2 reasons --she doesn't like what they serve and the lines are to long --and they don't give her time to eat the lunch , She says by the time you get it they say now go to class Razz 

I wish they would leave our children alone --and my daughter doesn't put mayonnaise or anything on it --What is wrong with that !Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't like what she eats everyday --same ole same ole everyday -But that's what she likes Mad

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Government run pre-school. If you are going to suck off the government teet you have to do it their way....it's called freedom without choice.

cool1

cool1

wont be long before its for all the grades.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

sasquatch michelle Obama also made mcdonalds put apple slices in happy meals and reduce the number of French fries.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:sasquatch michelle Obama also made mcdonalds put apple slices in happy meals and reduce the number of French fries.
yeah, and those apple slices are not normal. you can leave them sitting out for the longest time and they don't turn brown.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:sasquatch michelle Obama also made mcdonalds put apple slices in happy meals and reduce the number of French fries.
yeah, and those apple slices are not normal. you can leave them sitting out for the longest time and they don't turn brown.
Do they at least turn half brown? Maybe they're hybrid apples.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Spray your apple slices with a mist of lemon juice and water. 

Sorcery!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is complete and total BS. No one is stopping any parent from providing lunch for their child. Where is any citation or mention of the school where thiis supposedly happened? Anyone who falls for this is incredibly stupid.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hey, FT, it's at least as good as the conspiracy links posted by yourself and others, lol. 

Anyway, the comments mention that the school name is blanked out, for privacy reasons, I would guess.  But the story is apparently from a woman named Linda (lives in Richmond, VA) and here is her site and her contact email and what she said:

http://www.my2crazycurls.com/contact-me/

Good morning!! I will update my school lunch story when I have a meeting with my son's teacher after Nov, 4th. Thanks for your patience.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FTs a dumbass...LOL..

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-04-11/news/ct-met-school-lunch-restrictions-041120110410_1_lunch-food-provider-public-school

Chicago school bans some lunches brought from home
To encourage healthful eating, Chicago school doesn't allow kids to bring lunches or certain snacks from home — and some parents, and many students, aren't fans of the policy

At his public school, Little Village Academy on Chicago's West Side, students are not allowed to pack lunches from home. Unless they have a medical excuse, they must eat the food served in the cafeteria.

Principal Elsa Carmona said her intention is to protect students from their own unhealthful food choices.

"Nutrition wise, it is better for the children to eat at the school," Carmona said. "It's about the nutrition and the excellent quality food that they are able to serve (in the lunchroom). It's milk versus a Coke. But with allergies and any medical issue, of course, we would make an exception."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama Bump....

The Obama gang stops children bringing lunch from home...you may not get your full ration of GMO. Obamawithstudents_483655

Nekochan wrote:Hey, FT, it's at least as good as the conspiracy links posted by yourself and others, lol. 

Anyway, the comments mention that the school name is blanked out, for privacy reasons, I would guess.  But the story is apparently from a woman named Linda (lives in Richmond, VA) and here is her site and her contact email and what she said:

http://www.my2crazycurls.com/contact-me/

She was probably sending the kid egg salad every day and it was left unrefrigerated and the kid was shitting his pants.

Good morning!! I will update my school lunch story when I have a meeting with my son's teacher after Nov, 4th. Thanks for your patience.

Markle

Markle

cool1 wrote:that is insane my daughter has taken her lunch to school since she has been going to school --reg bread-turkey-cheese  and chips and a drink everyday 2 reasons --she doesn't like what they serve and the lines are to long --and they don't give her time to eat the lunch , She says by the time you get it they say now go to class Razz 

I wish they would leave our children alone --and my daughter doesn't put mayonnaise or anything on it --What is wrong with that !Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't like what she eats everyday --same ole same ole everyday -But that's what she likes Mad
I was the same way going to middle school. I had a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on white bread EVERY DAY. I had five butter cookies, some piece of fruit and bought a milk in the cafeteria. No one I knew needed the government to decide what they should eat.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
This is complete and total BS.  No one is stopping any parent from providing lunch for their child.  Where is any citation or mention of the school where thiis supposedly happened?  Anyone who falls for this is incredibly stupid.
If it has happened and is happening. Does that make you incredibly stupid?

cool1

cool1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wA33xtBImEs

That's how I feel to--LOL--This guy is upset Mad 

cool1

cool1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1qdBpYUEsWg

another one that is pretty neat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum