Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are your ears burning?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are your ears burning? Empty Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 6:40 pm

Had a great lunch today with a good person who happens to be a forum member. Of course we gossiped about all of you. There are some good people on this forum.....

2Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 6:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:Had a great lunch today with a good person who happens to be a forum member.  Of course we gossiped about all of you.  There are some good people on this forum.....
Where did y'all have lunch?

3Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 6:51 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:Had a great lunch today with a good person who happens to be a forum member.  Of course we gossiped about all of you.  There are some good people on this forum.....
My whole body is burning. Because I am sure I am not one of the "good" members you speak of. Razz 

4Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 6:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shocked 

5Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 6:59 pm

Founaris Bros on 29, Greek Cuisine. First time for me at Fournaris. Very Very good! I will be going back.

6Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 7:00 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Shocked 
scratch 

7Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 7:00 pm

Chrissy wrote:
My whole body is burning. Because I am sure I am not one of the "good" members you speak of. Razz 
You know that aint true.

8Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 7:04 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
You know that aint true.
depends on who ya had lunch with. oh wait.. not really. as I recall all the previous forum members left because of me. created that whole new forum and all thingy lol

9Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 7:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
You know that aint true.
depends on who ya had lunch with. oh wait.. not really. as I recall all the previous forum members left because of me. created that whole new forum and all thingy lol

Ahh now Chrissy we love you. This place just ain't right when you're gone.

10Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 7:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
You know that aint true.

Ahh now Chrissy we love you. This place just ain't right when you're gone.

That's true... she's a sparkplug.

11Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 7:44 pm

She's a sparkplug.

12Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 8:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
You know that aint true.

I don't think so.

13Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 8:02 pm

LOL

I got that spark plug analogy guys.

all fire and no crank. tongue 

you do realize with stuff like that it makes me want to try harder?

btw... I admit it, im nosey. I want to know who you had lunch with. Although I know who ever it was, they are nice because you are nice person.

14Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 8:03 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
You know that aint true.

I don't think so.
Thank you Joanie...

hugs

15Are your ears burning? Empty Re: Are your ears burning? 10/22/2013, 8:28 pm

cool1

cool1

So funny----Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum