Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mexican government has is coming to American states to issue illegals ID

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Whats wrong with this picture?

http://www.mountainx.com/article/53431/Mexican-Consulate-plans-Saturday-Oct.-19-Asheville-visit-to-aid-immigrants

We have been invaded.

there is a reason they are called illegals, its ILLEGAL to come here without going through the proper processes.

They have broken the LAW of the land.

and here we are letting another countries gov come here and assist them to get our services paid for with our tax payer dollars?

illegal immigration reform is the next big push and it will be the final nail in the coffin for us.

We have lost our country.

2seaoat

President Reagan mastered the first immigration reform, and President Obama will master the second. Our economy will get a boost, and our country will be stronger. The crybabies will continue to cry.

2seaoat wrote:President Reagan mastered the first immigration reform, and President Obama will master the second.   Our economy will get a boost, and our country will be stronger.  The crybabies will continue to cry.
well you talk a big game old man.

do please inform us all how giving citizenship to 12 million illegals is going to boost our economy.

I cant wait to hear this.

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:President Reagan mastered the first immigration reform, and President Obama will master the second.   Our economy will get a boost, and our country will be stronger.  The crybabies will continue to cry.

do please inform us all how giving citizenship to 12 million illegals is going to boost our economy.

They'll be taxes for one thing.

Reagan wasnt for wholesale amnesty Seapat.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

lol

and you think that when you start taxing the few who allow it, that the biznez who relies on illegal help wont recruit more?

no, because thinking ahead was never a liberal gift.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

lol

and you think that when you start taxing the few who allow it, that the biznez who relies on illegal help wont recruit more?

You must have missed the law that it is illegal to hire non citizens unless they have a card to work in the US. You have to e=verify people who are hired now. If a business chooses to go under the table it is not the fault of the govt. There is no need to hire w/o a work card now.

Jake92

Are YOU going to hire the legal citizen kid next door to mow your lawn for $30 or the illegal alien from next door on the other side to do it for $20?????

Oh so now illegals are taking away jobs from kids? If the illegal does it for cheaper then the kid needs to match his price.

Jake92

YOU should go to jail for hireing an illegal.. I guess the law fits ONLY if you can save a few $...

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

lol

You must have missed the law that it is illegal to hire non citizens unless they have a card to work in the US. You have to e=verify people who are hired now. If a business chooses to go under the table it is not the fault of the govt. There is no need to hire w/o a work card now.
Im sorry. how confused can a person like you get?

have you missed the problem that they are NOT hiring legals because of the pay and hence we want to make them legal in your fairy tailed mind to make them pay LOLOLOL

no, more will be recruited. get out of your dream world. in the real world things do not happen as YOU plan. it just fucks up shit. that's it

Jake92

Maybe Dreams will lose her job to an illegal who works cheaper OR she should lower what she gets paid and she will understand, but will still have an excuse..

Jake92 wrote:Maybe Dreams will lose her job to an illegal who works cheaper OR she should lower what she gets paid and she will understand, but will still have an excuse..
yeah that would show her.

so far she has ridden scot free because she rides on the coat tails of the gov teet.

I don't think that will be available for ever.

Im so glad the illegals cant take my sexy from me. Razz 

Markle

Markle

How many Illegal Aliens were given amnesty when President Ronald Reagan was president? He was also PROMISED other concessions from the Democrats which, of course, they did not do.

President Reagan also said the amnesty deal was a terrible mistake.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

How will there be taxes when the vast majority are low income workers?  They then qualify for welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, subsidized cable, free cell phone, free health care, free schooling and in state tuition for college.

If I lived under those conditions in Mexico, I'd sneak into the U. S. too.

Last edited by Markle on 10/20/2013, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

lol

Please show us where the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama is enforcing this law.

En diez años todo va a hablar español y Seniorita Chrissy será con niños hispanos.

HassanR wrote:En diez años todo va a hablar español y Seniorita Chrissy será con niños hispanos.
Hassan, my children are grown. I will not be having anymore.

FYI

I own a machetti Very Happy 

tongue 

Jake92

LOL You tell him Chrissy.....

Jake92 wrote:LOL  You tell him Chrissy.....
I will baby. I know you love me even though im so naughty and mean sometimes.

give me a good night hug Wink 

Jake92

((((Nighty night))))

2seaoat

Mr. Markle.....listen and weep

I don't give a shit who did it first, last, whatever. I didn't give one damn thing about politics when regan was prez.

this is now, 30 years later and we have a HUGE population of illegals and we have so many new tax payer funded freebies for them all.

we cant afford it and we are killing off this nation.

apparently you and the rest of the assholes who support amnesty only care about what you get now. you don't care what your leaving to our children. you are a selfish person.

It never ceases to amaze me that the things the fed govt was actually given responsibility for like a secure border... they abdicate. But things they have no biz interfering with... they manipulate to gain control of... and nobody cares.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum