Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now iran says it will keep nuclear option open as plant gets fuel

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

No suprise there. Now that they have the fuel for their nuclear plant started they are now telling the truth.

They want nuke bombs.

Good going all

To bad obama pissed off israel and left them hanging. They could have done our dirty work and bombed irans nuke plant before fueling.

Iran Keeps Nuclear Options Open as First Plant Fueling Begins

AP
Defying the Obama administration's warning, Iran pledges to pursue uranium enrichment alongside its new nuclear power plant, which Russian and Iranian engineers started to load with nuclear fuel Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/

catfriedlegs

I'm so not worried about Iran.
They don't have their shit together.
Not even enough refineries to refine their oil.
Lots of government infighting and corruption.

But they do make great tea and rugs. And ghaylon.

Azadeh wrote:I'm so not worried about Iran.

well now they have just announced this.......

Iran Unveils Its Unmanned 'Ambassador of Death'

AP
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad inaugurates the country's first long-range, unmanned bomber, saying that while powerful, it will be used defensively to 'keep the enemy paralyzed.' | | VIDEO

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:

AP
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad inaugurates the country's first long-range, unmanned bomber, saying that while powerful, it will be used defensively to 'keep the enemy paralyzed.' | | VIDEO

A lot of what they say is nothing more than BS. It's designed to show off their "prowess" and "power." I'd be surprised if that thing could get off the ground.
Do you remember a couple of years ago when they took pics of their Shahab missiles? It was discovered they had actually photoshopped more of the missiles into the picture. lol They really aren't nearly as powerful as they'd like for people to believe.
There are already U.S. military in Iran. They have been inside its borders for years.
Remember that sanctions that have been placed on Iran are causing them complications. They cannot get decent parts for their planes. If you fly on an Iranian airline plane, you have a much higher chance of being in an accident. Their planes are old.
Another thing that hurts Iran is brain drain. There are engineers, scientists, doctors who cannot find jobs in their field. They end up leaving Iran.
Iran isn't as strong as they'd like people to believe.

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

AP

A lot of what they say is nothing more than BS. It's designed to show off their "prowess" and "power." I'd be surprised if that thing could get off the ground.
Do you remember a couple of years ago when they took pics of their Shahab missiles? It was discovered they had actually photoshopped more of the missiles into the picture. lol They really aren't nearly as powerful as they'd like for people to believe.
There are already U.S. military in Iran. They have been inside its borders for years.
Remember that sanctions that have been placed on Iran are causing them complications. They cannot get decent parts for their planes. If you fly on an Iranian airline plane, you have a much higher chance of being in an accident. Their planes are old.
Another thing that hurts Iran is brain drain. There are engineers, scientists, doctors who cannot find jobs in their field. They end up leaving Iran.

Tell that to the media

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

AP

Tell that to the media

Dear Media,
Please quit providing us with fluff pieces of info and pictures of Lady Gaga.
Thank you from the deep cockles of my heart,

Azadeh I.F.

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

AP

Tell that to the media

Dear Media,

Azadeh I.F.

Hey! Now wait a damn minute. Cant we keep the pics of lady Gaga ?

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

AP

Tell that to the media

Dear Media,

Azadeh I.F.

Hey! Now wait a damn minute. Cant we keep the pics of lady Gaga ?

Please. No. Just no.

Chrissy here is a side by side military comparison between the US military and the Iranian Military. Of course the US is ranked #1 and the Iranians are ranked #18 in world military might.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp

So both of you are telling me that iran is no threat to anyone?

They are harmless like babies?

Chrissy8 wrote:So both of you are telling me that iran is no threat to anyone?

They are harmless like babies?

If I was a worrier, I would be more worried about North Korea and China than I would Iran. Iran is just big talkers but cannot walk the walk.

catfriedlegs

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that the Karrar is a fake. It looks like a movie prop. LOL

I don't think Iran has the proper type technological advances to operate a pilot-less drone.

Yeah, dont you love when you get a youtube vid that has this mega scary voice affraid

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:Yeah, dont you love when you get a youtube vid that has this mega scary voice affraid

That voice sounds like the one on your PC in Control Panel. You can type it and make it say anything lol.

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:Yeah, dont you love when you get a youtube vid that has this mega scary voice affraid

That voice sounds like the one on your PC in Control Panel. You can type it and make it say anything lol.

OMG! I had no idea I had that voice in my comp...... Mad

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

LOL You do!

Go to Control Panel, then choose Speech. A box pops up. Click "Preview Speech". And type in your own words. Twisted Evil

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

LOL You do!

Go to Control Panel, then choose Speech. A box pops up. Click "Preview Speech". And type in your own words. Twisted Evil

Oh wow! I'm like a kid with a new toy.... Mines female Razz

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

LOL You do!

Oh wow! I'm like a kid with a new toy.... Mines female Razz

I have a male voice on mine.

catfriedlegs

I just found a program to change it.

Azadeh wrote:I just found a program to change it.

I'm keeping mine female. Its not as scary.

Dont you think that computer voice is a little creepy?

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:

As long as the voice isn't telling me I am going to go to hell, I don't care what it sounds like. Evil or Very Mad

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

As long as the voice isn't telling me I am going to go to hell, I don't care what it sounds like. Evil or Very Mad

LOL

Yeah, that would scare the hell out of me. Hope I dont have a nightmare of my computer turning on tonight and telling me I am going to hell Evil or Very Mad

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

LOL

Yeah, that would scare the hell out of me. Hope I dont have a nightmare of my computer turning on tonight and telling me I am going to hell Evil or Very Mad

When my computer boots up, it says "You are going to hell."

You need to fix that. Because you dont even beleive in hell do you?

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:You need to fix that. Because you dont even beleive in hell do you?

No I don't. Evil or Very Mad

Hell is right here on earth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum