Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad enough you blew your kids inheritance , now they got to pay triple for your healthcare...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://washingtonexaminer.com/premiums-for-young-healthy-people-will-jump-in-45-states-under-obamacare/article/2537431

Virginia leads the pack, as individuals aged 27 and under will see their health insurance premiums jump by 252.5 percent -- $416.55 -- according to the Heritage Foundation's Center for Data Analysis.

Virginians under the age of 50 will see their premiums jump by an even greater percentage, rising from $228 to $991.03.

Note to self...do not live in Virginia.

Markle

Markle

Much of the increases are due to the items mandated that the policy cover. Many are things people do not want and do not need. But, as we all know, GOVERNMENT KNOWS BEST.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I don't know why libtards don't have a problem with the govt spending tax money of people that haven't even been born yet. Then again, they ARE libtards and think other people's money never runs out!

THE END IS NIGH!

cool1

cool1

Markle wrote:Much of the increases are due to the items mandated that the policy cover.  Many are things people do not want and do not need.  But, as we all know, GOVERNMENT KNOWS BEST.

That's what I heard to---items mandated they don't need.

Im starting to warm up to the idea of leaving my children a world very much like mad max beyond the thunder dome. Cool 

all the neat little bad ass survival things I get to teach them....

cool1

cool1

Razz

cool1 wrote:Razz
watch it, that tongue your doing makes me Horney.

more more Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

pirat 

cool1

cool1

HeeHee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum