Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MEET & GREET

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MEET & GREET Empty MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 7:34 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Is anyone interested in getting together somewhere for coffee? IdeasS

2MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 8:14 am

Slicef18 wrote:Is anyone interested in getting together somewhere for coffee? IdeasS

'Nochain' would like to get together with you guys for a delightful coffee break...

3MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 10:54 am

Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:Is anyone interested in getting together somewhere for coffee? IdeasS

'Nochain' would like to get together with you guys for a delightful coffee break...

Has 'nochain' confirmed?...all last week he was complaining about being left out from the get togethers!...Don't exclude him in the future...

4MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 11:03 am

Better not. If Chrissy came, she'd prob bring a gun. If I came, I'd definitely bring a gun!

5MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 11:40 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Mowdalawn from the PNJ site would come.

It will have to be next week before I can meet for coffee.

A Denny's is where we've met in the past, however if someone has a different restaurant, that would be OK too.

6MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 11:50 am

Slicef18 wrote:Mowdalawn from the PNJ site would come.

A Denny's is where we've met in the past, however if someone has a different restaurant, that would be OK too.

'Nochain' asked...which Denny's?....He's IN!

7MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 12:25 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Newsfan wrote:

How about the Denny's on Nine mile road in front of Home Depot?

8MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 2:41 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

"Nochain" likes that place and is awaiting on the date and time...he's very excited about meeting all of you...Thanks for allowing him to attend now he'll quit whining about being left out...

9MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 3:05 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

"Nochain" likes that place and is awaiting on the date and time...he's very excited about meeting all of you...Thanks for allowing him to attend now he'll quit whining about being left out...

It is our pleasure to have anybody that wants to, come join us. It's a very congenial, non-threatening time to get together. When we had these when we were at the PNJ site, everyone was glad to put a face with the different posters. It also built respect among us. Dave

10MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 3:14 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

When did they have these for the PNJ site?

11MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 3:20 pm

Lets have coffee at a local gun range. Then we'd know who was packing heat or not.

MEET & GREET 25454510

12MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 3:33 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

boards of FL wrote:When did they have these for the PNJ site?

They were usually on a Friday as I recall. Regular attendees were wordslinger, mowdelawn, myself, and a couple more occasional folks. We'd usually chat for a couple of hours.

13MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 3:36 pm

Who were you on the PNJ,Slicer?

14MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 3:57 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Dreamsglore wrote:Who were you on the PNJ,Slicer?

I think I was called that a couple of times but I was Slicef18 there too. When I was doing some contract work for the USAF Eglin AFB, Duke Field everyone had or was given a "call sign" moniker. They gave me "SliceF18"

15MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 4:48 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

It is our pleasure to have anybody that wants to, come join us. It's a very congenial, non-threatening time to get together. When we had these when we were at the PNJ site, everyone was glad to put a face with the different posters. It also built respect among us. Dave
Sounds perfect fit for 'nochain"....sure he'll be contacting you all for information about joining the group...

16MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/2/2012, 4:55 pm

Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

Sounds perfect fit for 'nochain"....sure he'll be contacting you all for information about joining the group...

I got a PM from Newsfan who told me he is really looking forward to a little get together to exchange ideas on how to really fix the mess the country is in and to talk about his favorite hobby, window shopping on Cervantes....

17MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/3/2012, 2:18 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

nochain wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

I got a PM from Newsfan who told me he is really looking forward to a little get together to exchange ideas on how to really fix the mess the country is in and to talk about his favorite hobby, window shopping on Cervantes....

Glad to have him join the group. Shopping on West Cervantes will produce a much different result from shopping on East Cervantes. I once saw a patient from the West coast whose last name was Cervantes. He pronounced his name as Sir-vont-tis.

18MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/3/2012, 8:13 am

nochain wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

Now that's funny!....Have you read the attendees list and some of their posts?...Now wouldn't that be a quality get together..but I'll pass...But 'nochain' did ask the group if someone will bring some bumper stickers for the Name [COWH] 2012...his 2008 is fading...much like the COWH....

19MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/3/2012, 10:09 am

[quote="Slicef18"][quote="nochain"][quote="Newsfan"][quote="Slicef18"][quote="Newsfan"][quote="Slicef18"][quote="Newsfan"]

Glad to have him join the group. Shopping on West Cervantes will produce a much different result from shopping on East Cervantes. I once saw a patient from the West coast whose last name was Cervantes. He pronounced his name as Sir-vont-tis.

Newsfan prefers to do his "shopping" on Cervantes in Brownsville in the wee hours. Wink Wink.

20MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/6/2012, 7:58 am

Id like to know how ths turned out

21MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/6/2012, 8:32 am

*Secret_Angel* wrote:Id like to know how ths turned out

'nochain' PROMISED plenty of photos of himself and his new buddies!...Told me he may even pick up the tab for breakfast...

22MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/6/2012, 10:15 pm

So, did y'all get nekkid? Razz

23MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/7/2012, 6:58 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Why don't you join us?

24MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/7/2012, 7:56 am

Slicef18 wrote:

Why don't you join us?

I would, but I dont live near there anymore. Now if you want to set me up with a plane ticket and a nice hotel for the weekend, I sure could use a vacation. Very Happy

25MEET & GREET Empty Re: MEET & GREET 8/7/2012, 8:11 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Why don't you join us?

I would, but I dont live near there anymore. Now if you want to set me up with a plane ticket and a nice hotel for the weekend, I sure could use a vacation. Very Happy

I understand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum