Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know some you hate this stuff but too bad, here is another one.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I never get tired of your posts.

I don't hate it either. and I never tire of it either.

matter of a fact, perhaps a higher power keeps making you post these little inspirational threads as some of us may really need it. Smile 

Hugs

Luv you

I'm going to have to be negative on this. I hope to hell things don't happen for a reason or reading the news would bring me to the brink. I have lots of regrets and I've learned from them.

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm going to have to be negative on this. I hope to hell things don't happen for a reason or reading the news would bring me to the brink. I have lots of regrets and I've learned from them.
Just skip it if you dont believe it. There are no answers only suggestions. All is good.

I believe in destiny............. and that everything happens for a reason.

I know from my own personal life that sometimes things take me back and back again till I learn my lesson. Or things I think are bad are good because maybe I learned my lesson and had to move on and upward to something better. Sometimes the lesson is just learning to let go.

Sometimes I think life can take you on a journey and the lesson isn't for you, youre just part of another persons lesson plan. Even when this happens, there is always a little bit of a lesson reminder in it for you, if you pay attention.

People who don't pay attention often wonder why they keep doing the same thing over and over again with poor results. and why do I say all of this? because the lessons are exactly what the story in the 1st post is.

pay attention. Smile 

PS: I have a few lessons I have already learned and I refuse to adhere to them, but I know this and I know the consequences. Want to guess what one of them is?

cool1

cool1

Great post.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I believe there are reasons why we meet certain people along our journey, and reasons why some things happen.

cool1

cool1

I think so to!

Nekochan wrote:I believe there are reasons why we meet certain people along our journey, and reasons why some things happen.
Yep! Might even be a reason we are all stuck here in the twilight zone............................................. tongue 

The voices in my head told me that the voices in your head mean that your insane... lol.

Did y'all know that joan of arc heard voices in her head?.. atleast that's what they say.

Jake92

I'M OLD SCHOOL
I BELIEVE IN HAVING GOOD MANNERS,
RESPECTING MY ELDERS,
AND HELPING OTHERS
WHEN I CAN...

Jake92 wrote:I'M OLD SCHOOL
RESPECTING MY ELDERS,
AND HELPING OTHERS
WHEN I CAN...

youre comment doesnt exactly belong on this thread does it?

Let me respond though.

Im 48. Im a product of your OLD SCHOOL and a combination of NEW SCHOOL. Its great to be middle aged, you got old people critiqueing you and young people running you over. What a Face 

Have a lovely day and shove it up your ass. Very Happy 

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

Have a lovely day and shove it up your ass. Very Happy 
lol

Jake92

I'ts just an inspirational thought and just because you don't like it is NO reason for you to tell me to shove it up my ass.....

Nekochan

Nekochan

Is it the moon causing people to post crazy, hateful comments?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:I'M OLD SCHOOL
RESPECTING MY ELDERS,
AND HELPING OTHERS
WHEN I CAN...

A reflection of the values you learned as a child.

Jake92

Thank you Joani. Maybe it's the time of the month for some of the posters to only look for something ugly to say about anything.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum