Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am having a good day.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am having a good day. Empty I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 9:58 am

I stayed up late last night, I slept in this morning. I am going to take a bicycle ride in a little while. I might ride to the coffee shop and just sit around and play on my laptop. . I really dont have much to do today and no one really cares what I do.
I think this will look good on my resume for a government job I have applied for.

2I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 9:59 am

lol... pace yourself.

3I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:04 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:I stayed up late last night,  I slept in this morning.  I am going to take a bicycle ride in a little while.  I might ride to the coffee shop and just sit around and play on my laptop. .  I really dont have much to do today and no one really cares what I do.  
I think this will look good on my resume for a government job I have applied for.

cheers 

4I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:10 am

cool1

cool1

Mr Ichi wrote:I stayed up late last night,  I slept in this morning.  I am going to take a bicycle ride in a little while.  I might ride to the coffee shop and just sit around and play on my laptop. .  I really dont have much to do today and no one really cares what I do.  

I know what you mean I feel run down over the last few days---im going to clean house--very hot bath and try to take it easy today!

5I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:11 am

Sal

Sal

Whew ...

... sounds like it's time for a nap.

6I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:15 am

It is hard but if I can get that government job it will be worth it.  I look at it like OJT for the furloughs the poor people are having to endure.  Imagine , not having to work and getting paid for doing nothing.

7I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:22 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I wonder if you can apply for a job while the gov-ment is shut down? Maybe you can do it on line?

8I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:30 am

I will just back bill them time  I could have been employed had not been a furlough.  If I dont have to go to work and still get paid then there should not be a issue.Even  If I get the job I still will not have to do anything.  Pre employment furlough.

Damn!!   Just think of the money I am saving them by NOT applying for the job.  No paper work, bo job qualification  research, No back ground checks,  No Personal interviews.  

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 10/15/2013, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

9I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 12:12 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Be careful riding your bike out there.  I heard there's a guy on a honda 90 with such a big head it hangs out over into the bike lane.

10I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 8:53 pm

I need some lessons from you.

Im gonna put it on the line in hopes of getting some feed back from you

I'm tired. The pace at which I am going now can not be sustained. especially at my aging age.

I'm going at 110 mph and today I decided I was going to take a break and went out for a smoke. 5 min. I stood there and the trees were so pretty, wasn't to hot, nice breeze and all these little teeny birds in the trees. And then I ask my self the question. Why am I doing this?

The faster and faster I go the further and further behind I get.

Then I went back in and finished my overwhelming amount of work.

Got in my car and for a moment that seemed to answer the question as I was feelin good speeding home.

Came in the door. Got a beer, a sandwich and my computer and went directly to the back deck. Here I am.

Im having a middle aged crisis lol

and im starting to question why I work so hard.

Maybe I need someone to take care of me, that's something ive never had. of my own doing btw

I miss having good days. and im getting tired of the computer being my spare time.

Do you have any advice for me itchiman?

11I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 9:23 pm

Someone told me a long time ago "You always do what you want to do"  When i heard that i was enraged.  What a stupid god damn statement.  I want to get drafted into the Army?  I wanted to mess up some loving relationships with people I cared about?
The answer is Yes.  I did not have be drafted, I had other options, jail, leave the country, etc.  But I chose to join.  Bottom line, it was my call.  In some relationships I was less than a good person, I could have changed but I chose not to, as a result, they ended.
You may down deep love what you are doing.  It is exciting, you have a certain amount of power and prestige and I would guess some financial security.
You may be doing what you want to do.  You might not want any one to take care of you.  Oh sure it sounds nice but you may have to sacrifice some of you freedom you now enjoy. The choice is yours.
You know who you are. If you are going too fast slow down, not going fast enough, speed up.  Life is a just a journey. Enjoy the trip

12I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 9:52 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:Someone told me a long time ago "You always do what you want to do"  When i heard that i was enraged.  What a stupid god damn statement.  I want to get drafted into the Army?  I wanted to mess up some loving relationships with people I cared about?
The answer is Yes.  I did not have be drafted, I had other options, jail, leave the country, etc.  But I chose to join.  Bottom line, it was my call.  In some relationships I was less than a good person, I could have changed but I chose not to, as a result, they ended.
You may down deep love what you are doing.  It is exciting, you have a certain amount of power and prestige and I would guess some financial security.
You may be doing what you want to do.  You might not want any one to take care of you.  Oh sure it sounds nice but you may have to sacrifice some of you freedom you now enjoy. The choice is yours.
You know who you are. If you are going too fast slow down, not going fast enough, speed up.  Life is a just a journey. Enjoy the trip
I waited for that. Smile 

And I know that, but its nice to be reminded. I don't have anyone else to remind me but me.

Thank you and I will enjoy the trip. Its ok to be tired, I feel accomplished.

Lets give some loveeeeeeeeee

I love you 

13I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/15/2013, 10:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

14I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/16/2013, 6:27 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Someone told me a long time ago "You always do what you want to do"  When i heard that i was enraged.  What a stupid god damn statement.  I want to get drafted into the Army?  I wanted to mess up some loving relationships with people I cared about?
Tremendous insight, sir.

15I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/16/2013, 6:37 am

I couldn't sleep last night... but I really wanted to. Guess I'll choose to take a shower and hit the day.

16I am having a good day. Empty Re: I am having a good day. 10/16/2013, 7:27 am

cool1

cool1

I couldn't sleep either--3am---back hurting so bad -woke myself out of a nightmare--geeze

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum