Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is like JAWS............

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is like JAWS............ Empty This is like JAWS............ 10/14/2013, 9:48 pm

http://www.pawnation.com/2012/10/05/great-white-shark-gives-photographer-a-surprise-scare/7

This is like JAWS............ Seal-e10

This is like JAWS............ Shark_10

Im going to make a meme out of the second pic....

2This is like JAWS............ Empty Re: This is like JAWS............ 10/14/2013, 10:39 pm

Seems like that shark might have a little peridontal disease. He has a tooth every 6 inches.

3This is like JAWS............ Empty Re: This is like JAWS............ 10/14/2013, 10:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damn!

4This is like JAWS............ Empty Re: This is like JAWS............ 10/15/2013, 9:11 am

I like to look at other things sometimes.

That guy could just jump right down that sharks throat and not even touch its teeth.....

seriously though, I would crap my pants if I was standing on the side of a boat and a shark did that, came at me like that.

5This is like JAWS............ Empty Re: This is like JAWS............ 10/15/2013, 9:39 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was getting ready to back roll off my boat and scuba dive a few years ago, I turn my head for one last look before tilting in and a huge hammerhead was right where I would have entered the water.. I would have landed right on him....I moved to another location...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum