Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three days to go and stupid is still in control of Congress

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The only way the republican party can take their party back is to primary the nuts. Does not matter how popular they are, if they primary crazy, it will cost money. These folks are costing this nation billions, and it is time to bring the battle to their backyard.

2seaoat wrote:The only way the republican party can take their party back is to primary the nuts.   Does not matter how popular they are, if they primary crazy, it will cost money.   These folks are costing this nation billions, and it is time to bring the battle to their backyard.
Yes, Harry Reid is still in control and still stupid.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2007/10/the-democratic-congresss-2008-budget-a-tax-and-spending-spree

The real congress is trying to stop this. You should support them. 17 trillion? Really? Was around 8 trillion when Obama took office. Get a grip.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:The only way the republican party can take their party back is to primary the nuts.   Does not matter how popular they are, if they primary crazy, it will cost money.   These folks are costing this nation billions, and it is time to bring the battle to their backyard.
Yes, seaoat, help is on the way.

Tea Party renegades can comfortably ignore public opinion over the government shutdown and debt ceiling fight, the thinking goes, because they are ensconced in non-competitive, gerrymandered districts.

Yet as the shutdown dragged on, and a once-unthinkable debt ceiling default became more likely, the Tea Party began to lose the support of a once powerful ally: Big business. It has reached the point where some business interests are openly floating the idea of supporting more reasonable, business-friendly candidates in primary election challenges to Tea Party-aligned lawmakers.

"We have come to the conclusion that sitting on the sidelines is not good enough," David French, the head lobbyist at the National Retail Federation, told the New York Times.

The business community was already miffed with the Tea Party's tactics ahead of the government shutdown. The powerful U.S. Chamber of Commerce, along with some 250 allied groups, sent a joint letter to Congress on the eve of the shutdown urging recalcitrant Republicans to back down lest they push the economy into free-fall.

With the shutdown now in full effect, business interests are beginning to get behind primary campaigns in at least four districts to unseat candidates who have run roughshod over the GOP leadership, according to the Washington Post's Phillip Rucker.

http://theweek.com/article/index/251041/the-tea-partys-newest-primary-challenger-big-business

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The tea party stands for less government spending. Nothing more.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:The tea party stands for less government spending.  Nothing more.
No ...

... the teabaggers represent panic over loss of white privilege ...

... nothing more.

The Tea Party and everyone associated w/ them are bonafide idiots who most don't even know what the hell they're fighting for as evidenced by the dunderheads on this forum. The Tea Party wants a christian nation and everything that goes w/ it against individual freedoms.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:The tea party stands for less government spending.  Nothing more.
No ...

... nothing more.
That was stupid, even from you.
Who started welfare? Who started the obamaphone program?
Figure that out, then find out which party exploited both of those programs and get back to me. In a civil manner. Not the way you usually get back to me. Learn something.

Yes... borrowing a couple of million dollars every minute is such a good idea no one in their right mind would complain.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Who started the obamaphone program?

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahanaha ....

... that's good stuff right there, cuntface.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

I rest my case. In a civil manner.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

I rest my case.  In a civil manner.
You have no case, cuntface.

Hey!

That rhymes!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Hey!

That rhymes!
Sad excuse for a man.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Hey!

That rhymes!
Sad excuse for a man.  
Yes, ...

... You are.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Hey!

That rhymes!
Sad excuse for a man.  
Yes, ...

... You are.
If you're the typical Obama supporter, I'm glad I voted for the other guy.
Work much?

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote: I'm glad I voted for the other guy.
Work much?
Voting for the other guy?

Apparently not.

rotflmao

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
No ...

... nothing more.
That was stupid, even from you.
Who started welfare?  Who started the obamaphone program?
Figure that out, then find out which party exploited both of those programs and get back to me.  In a civil manner.  Not the way you usually get back to me.  Learn something.
You are really a dunce. Why don't you google Obamaphones and see who started that program. Jesus!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Work much?

Apparently not.

rotflmao
Up late tonight? I'm on an Obama paid furlough. What's your excuse? Jobless? Talentless? No skills? Poor thing, you. Don't even qualify to flip burgers at burgerking? How's the softball going?

If you're the typical Obama supporter, I'm glad I voted for the other guy.
Work much?

Hows that paid welfare vacation working out? Going to ride your bike tomorrow while the private sector goes to work?

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:
Work much?

Apparently not.

rotflmao
Up late tonight?  I'm on an Obama paid furlough.  What's your excuse?  Jobless?  Talentless?  No skills?  Poor thing, you.  Don't even qualify to flip burgers at burgerking?  How's the softball going?
It's 11:30, old man.

lmao

No ...

... nothing more.
-------
Play that race card it's all you have

2seaoat

Play that race card it's all you have

No there are 52 cards in the stupid deck, and the tea party dixiecrats who now call themselves repbulicans use all 52 cards. The Joker is wild.......so it plays in conjunction with the other 52. I never thought there could be so few stupid people controlling American government. The backlash is going to be a bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum