Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the truth detection, sorta, etc, pt. 1...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

someone suggested that another posted should be banned. then another posted said that it would not matter because IP's are assigned randomly now when we log on to our SP....?

made the demons go away.

Sleepless in Seattle...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

thread_bear wrote:someone suggested that another posted should be banned. then another posted said that it would not matter because IP's are assigned randomly now when we log on to our SP....?

made the demons go away.

Sleepless in Seattle...

confused

do i have to explain it to you....?

it clearly perfectly made everything....

catfriedlegs

thread_bear wrote:someone suggested that another posted should be banned. then another posted said that it would not matter because IP's are assigned randomly now when we log on to our SP....?

made the demons go away.

Sleepless in Seattle...

If you are with Cox Cable your IP will remain static.

Azadeh wrote:

made the demons go away.

Sleepless in Seattle...

Check your voice mail, you so and so!! Razz

riceme wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

Check your voice mail, you so and so!! Razz [/quote]

... unless of course you DON'T want to hear about my Basque dinner in the city and ride in the '06 Corvette (which cuts the drive time up and down the mtn in half compared to my pickup). In which case, forget it... Razz

I wish I could send you some Basque food, my friend... I feel guilty sitting here eating the leftovers. Miss & love you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum