Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remembering Charlie Hickson-never knew this guy existed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.openminds.tv/rare-charlie-hickson-transcript-786/

Interesting case.

I thought it was interesting the aliens talked about the threat of nuclear war here that would destroy this civilization which would affect their existence and that it has happened before.

2seaoat

i used to drink when I was fishing. One time we had a plane put on its landing lights over our head, and to this day my drinking buddies believe that an alien ship turned a light on us and hoovered over us. I saw somebody who was there that night and after 20 years he wanted to talk about that light and that night. Drinking in our case contributed to our imagination, but we are walking on this path in the middle of some trees and from above we are lit up..........it does make you think.

I had never heard of this case or this guy. I do have a belief we are not the only ones in this solar system but this experience was corroborated by others who stated they saw the UFO including the Navy Chief and two of his buddies. It is unexplainable why all these people who didn't know each other would make up these stories and it be dismissed as imaginations.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know what to think of it, but I do think there are things out there that we don't understand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum