Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Georgia plays another top 25 team with Missouri

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Georgia is beat up and short handed, but they continue to get the job done.

2seaoat

Georgia scores.........they are battered and have all these freshmen replacements......I do not know how long this will last.

2seaoat

Missouri scores and makes it look easy.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Another undefeated top 25 team.

2seaoat

Georgia is done. The injuries just cannot be anticipated. Their defense looks like a high school line up.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Looks as if the Dawgs are in a bad way so far. 5 minutes left in the 1st half and Missou is up 28-10.

Yep, defense and special teams have been Georgia's Achilles Heel so far this season.

Now a word from the Red River Classic. Texas is up 17-3 against my Sooners. Mack Brown knows his ass is one the hot seat this year.

2seaoat

Their top three receivers are injured, and their top two runners are injured, and that is only on the offensive side.   You can see the best team at the beginning of the season, but what they are now is a band of survivors.  I do not think they can play at the championship mode with all the players injured.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Their top three receivers are injured, and their top two runners are injured, and that is only on the offensive side.   You can see the best team at the beginning of the season, but what they are now is a band of survivors.  I do not think they can play at the championship mode with all the players injured.

A really good team will overcome adversity. Poor clock management

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Their top three receivers are injured, and their top two runners are injured, and that is only on the offensive side.   You can see the best team at the beginning of the season, but what they are now is a band of survivors.  I do not think they can play at the championship mode with all the players injured.
Sorry 2seaoat.

Georgia didn't have any injuries on their defense and still allowed 41 points. The Georgia injuries were, as you well know, on the offence.

Georgia scored enough points, 26 but their healthy, first string defense couldn't stop the 25th ranked team.

Maybe next year.

2seaoat

Injuries, though, have affected three starters in the secondary, and even junior cornerback Damian Swann, the undisputed leader of the defensive backfield, has missed reps recently.

What I was not aware of was the folks who left for the NFL early last year. Georgia was unstoppable with all the players, but when your two best receivers and runners are out, and you lose to the draft and injuries on your defense.......I was wrong not taking into account the draft loses from last years team.....I assumed they were there, but have since found out five defenders went to the NFL prematurely. My bad. Two minutes more in the Alabama game and Georgia was the national champs. They will struggle the remainder of the year, but have an outside chance.

How crazy will it be to have Missouri win the SEC. Their Qb got hurt, but what a shock when a midwest team wins the SEC.

Markle

Markle

How did Georgia do today?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Georgia lost.

Auburn beat Texas A&M, 45-41.

LSU and Ole Miss are scoreless, with 5 or so minutes left in the 1st qtr.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum