Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey where are all those bombs and rockets everybody was predicting in Syria

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Awful quiet around here with all the folks convinced President Obama was a dumb asz and was going to unilaterally bomb Syria. I think the folks who are over there cleaning up the chemical weapons just won the Nobel Prize.........hmmmmmmmm.

Where are all those dead cinch certain bombs were going to drop people go..........?

You should be very worried that obama is supporting the establishment of islamic states in that region.

2seaoat

Compared to propping up puppet governments like the shah of Iran when we actively overturned a legitimate democratic government. Yep, how much of this mess is from folks who share your views.

My views don't promote intervention... they are based on history and contemporary observation. Don't speak for me.

2seaoat

You stand for nothing.......I do not speak nothing.

2seaoat wrote:You stand for nothing.......I do not speak nothing.
LOL... Nothing is exactly what you speak and stand for. Your principles are as fluid as obama's policies arbitrarily dictate.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey where are all those bombs and rockets everybody was predicting in Syria 8fea2310

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat, it isn't fair to say that Pkr stands for nothing. We all know that he stands for the magical invisible hand fairy! No need to solve big boy problems. The magical invisible hand fairy will swoop in and and somehow just work shit out. It has never happened before in the history of evolved man, but Pkr has faith! Never mind the fact that the philosophy of libertarianism is older than that of communism, and even communism has several implemented models around the world and yet libertarianism does not....forget all that. Just think about the invisible hand fairy! One day, she will give us all a nice reach around and guide us to utopia!

How are those implemented communist models working out? And if anything... my ideas are the founding us principles.

Bumpy? yes... difficult? yes... cruel realities? yes. Freedom has its stark realities... I'll give you that. Very scary stuff.

Oops... I gave you a noble cause to implement govt solutions.

2seaoat

When I tell him he stands for nothing....he disagrees, but he never provides us with a sneak preview of his utopia. He is as naive as my four year old who believes in the tooth fairy. The funny part he partakes regularly in the government and its benefits, yet denies the same, and counts on your fairy to work it all out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Practically all government anywhere is a facade today. It pacifys the people to think they in some way control their lives. In reality there are only a handful of corrupt evil banks and corporations running the whole world. The USA is their enforcement arm. Sure there are a few unruly types Saddam, Qaddafi, ..etc but they get democratized and disappear . Freedom is a joke a bad joke and so is all this stupidity of Democrat/ Republican etc...the beast is already showing it's teeth and we are all on the menu along with our investments, property and lives.....better enjoy it while you got it because I can assure you that YOU are not on the winning side.

2seaoat

Your paradigm borders on mental illness. There are many levels of democracy. Our local school board election had consequences. The banks just did not get their way. The state governor's race had consequences. The banks just did not get their way. Get a night light.

2seaoat

Governments are bad, and Obama was not bluffing......geeze at least this was easier to predict than the NCAA season.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:How are those implemented communist models working out? And if anything... my ideas are the founding us principles.
They definitely aren't doing well, but at least they actually exist. We can't say the same for your political philosophy. Mickey Mouse has implemented just as many government models around the world as libertarians have.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:How are those implemented communist models working out? And if anything... my ideas are the founding us principles.
They definitely aren't doing well, but at least they actually exist. We can't say the same for your political philosophy. Mickey Mouse has implemented just as many government models around the world as libertarians have.
I think you could refer to the first hundred years of our country as that. It didn't actually fail as much as it was progressively supplanted... each increment under the guise of a noble cause... but also with a grand vision of fundamental transformation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I think you could refer to the first hundred years of our country as that. It didn't actually fail as much as it was progressively supplanted... each increment under the guise of a noble cause... but also with a grand vision of fundamental transformation.

We had slavery back then. Women couldn't vote. I didn't realize those things were consistent with a free, libertarian society.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think you could refer to the first hundred years of our country as that. It didn't actually fail as much as it was progressively supplanted... each increment under the guise of a noble cause... but also with a grand vision of fundamental transformation.
We had slavery back then. Women couldn't vote. I didn't realize those things were consistent with a free, libertarian society.

The intent was there. Europe was just a few decades ahead... some societies are still struggling with those concepts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum