Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANOTHER of President Barack Hussein Obama's Associates Heads off to PRISON FOR 28 YEARS!

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Then why do you try to generalize my positions?

What positions......you stand for nothing.......as boards says.....you await for the fairy to show up to define your positions.

The fairy tale is believing that the implosion of collectivist policies is in the details or lack of scope.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You cant call the spending spree running up the national debt, republican (sic)---Chrissy

Uh, yes, Chrissy, the Republicans were responsible for running up the debt under W. And the sad part is, diehard R's want it so badly to be Obama's fault. Nope. So, you're either lying or completely delusional...I vote delusional.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:The fairy tale is believing that the implosion of collectivist policies is in the details or lack of scope.
What the hell are you saying? It's indecipherable.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The fairy tale is believing that the implosion of collectivist policies is in the details or lack of scope.
What the hell are you saying? It's indecipherable.
That the belief that by changing some details of a failed collectivist idea or by simply throwing more resources at it you can make it work this time is the height of idiocy. Seagoat thinks that means I don't stand for anything... where I think it means that he ignores reality, history, and evidence. He (leftists) wants to circumvent natural selection... I think it's inevitable. I don't like seeing people suffer... but life used to have consequences that were clear and avoidable. This mealy minded collectivist bullshit ignores natural laws and undermines the inherent drives that made our species successful.

Get it?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Again, you know nothing about Chicago politics.  Bobby Rush was part of the famous December 4 black panther police raid in chicago in the sixties.   He was as they say.......street credentialed.   Obama was a Harvard fool who knew nothing according to Bobby Rush.  Obama's relationship with a black church is critical in the south side power structure.  He needed to have street credentials or he would be eaten up by the likes  of Rush and never get to the next level in Machine Politics.   You have no idea how mild mannered Wright is compared to others who he had to compete to get to the higher ranks of the Chicago machine.   To look at Wright as a negative association actually betrays what were the real attempts to find street credibility, and Wright was a boy scout compared to Bobby Rush.   You expect a half white machine politician to succeed in the South side of Chicago without association with folks who you now try to think are radical.....hardly.....Obama was always a moderate Republican who pleased the Machine, yet got bare minimum street credentials which allowed him to launch his amazing career.   He had to face more controversy early on and it made him stronger and smarter.   He has exceeded any of my expectations.    He is a master of the Chicago way.
I lived in Chicago until I was about 9, I have many relatives there and have visited there often for both business and pleasure.

President Barack Hussein Obama was told he needed street cred in Chicago politics and to join the church of Rev. Jeremiah Wright whom President Obama referred to his mentor and a part of his family.

Obviously you had very, very low expectations and think very little of America.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Teddy Roosevelt a progressive broke up monopolies.....you supported the other side......President Kennedy and Johnson progressives broke up de jure discrimination in America......you supported the other side.

I will take a progressive doing good things over a reactionary who wants to do bad things any day of the week.   I do not support reckless spending regardless of a progressive trying to solve every problem, or a reactionary pouring trillions into wars and the military industrial complex.  Your dogma is funny and your nomenclature for the most part is simply asz backwards.

Progressive is not a dirty word.   Generalizations rarely explain anything, and you live in a paradigm of generalization and over simplification.
Today President John F. Kennedy would be a Republican.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:"Once again you should do some research before you make you senseless posts."----Markle

And you should take your own advice.

http://www.alternet.org/story/151497/14_propaganda_techniques_fox_%27news%27_uses_to_brainwash_americans?paging=off&current_page=1#bookmark

Get real!

An OPINION PIECE from a far, far left Progressive site.

You should take your own advice.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
You cant call the spending spree running up the national debt, republican (sic)---Chrissy

Uh, yes, Chrissy, the Republicans were responsible for running up the debt under W.  And the sad part is, diehard R's want it so badly to be Obama's fault.  Nope.  So, you're either lying or completely delusional...I vote delusional.
ANOTHER of President Barack Hussein Obama's Associates Heads off to PRISON FOR 28 YEARS! - Page 2 AnimatedDogLaughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Uh, yes, Chrissy, the Republicans were responsible for running up the debt under W.  And the sad part is, diehard R's want it so badly to be Obama's fault.  Nope.  So, you're either lying or completely delusional...I vote delusional.
ANOTHER of President Barack Hussein Obama's Associates Heads off to PRISON FOR 28 YEARS! - Page 2 AnimatedDogLaughing
You sorry POS. You continue to push the agenda that pays your bills, no matter what the cost to everyone else. You make me physically ill. Convenient, isn't it, not being in the same location as this forum? I wish you sadness and pestilence.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You sorry POS.  You continue to push the agenda that pays your bills, no matter what the cost to everyone else.  You make me physically ill.  Convenient, isn't it, not being in the same location as this forum?  I wish you sadness and pestilence.
THANK YOU!  Once again a premium example of the "character" of our Progressive good friends!  Keep up the good work and don't forget...

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Last edited by Markle on 10/13/2013, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jake92

Bush had a balanced budget until the Dems took over congress in 2006 and everything turned to shit.... That is NOT blaming Obama, it's blaming the f'ing Dem congress.......

2seaoat

Today President John F. Kennedy would be a Republican.

You really are totally removed from reality.

Jake, the Iraq war never was in the budget......small problem which grew.

Jake92

Bush had the war during his term also.. STOP blaming Bush for anything that happened the last 5 years......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jake92 wrote:Bush had a balanced budget until the Dems took over congress in 2006 and everything turned to shit....  That is NOT blaming Obama, it's blaming the f'ing Dem congress.......
Defending Bush...who didn't even win an election...great. You're putting way too much emphasis on "balancing the budget" and not looking at the fact that Bush threw away a budget surplus and spent our resources on wars of aggression. Most of the tighty righties here don't seem to understand the cost of war. It's a straight up drain on the general economy. And everyone who's screaming about the debt ceiling now gave Bush carte blanche to spend whatever he wanted to spend. We are at a tipping point, for both parties. And it's looking bad for the GOP.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Bush had a balanced budget until the Dems took over congress in 2006 and everything turned to shit....  That is NOT blaming Obama, it's blaming the f'ing Dem congress.......
Defending Bush...who didn't even win an election...great.  You're putting way too much emphasis on "balancing the budget" and not looking at the fact that Bush threw away a budget surplus and spent our resources on wars of aggression.  Most of the tighty righties here don't seem to understand the cost of war.  It's a straight up drain on the general economy.  And everyone who's screaming about the debt ceiling now gave Bush carte blanche to spend whatever he wanted to spend.  We are at a tipping point, for both parties.  And it's looking bad for the GOP.

You just can't help but lie can you?

Bush's Budget Projects Deficits

By Michael Abramowitz and Jonathan Weisman
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, February 5, 2008

President Bush yesterday unveiled a $3.1 trillion budget plan for fiscal 2009 that will leave deficits of more than $400 billion this year and next, forcing his successor to grapple with a range of unpalatable choices to close the gap, according to lawmakers and budget experts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/04/AR2008020400493.html

2seaoat

400 billion and a war off the books........deep hole, and nobody has stopped digging.

Jake92

I never heard of Bush phones but hear enough about Obama phones..

2seaoat wrote:400 billion and a war off the books........deep hole, and nobody has stopped digging.

seriously?

are you seriously going to even attempt to cover up oobamas spending and debt?

there is no way you will be able to do that. none.

they all play fuzzy math, facts are bushes math wasn't as fuzzy as this admins. and like it or not, this admin is spend happy. he doesn't even believe in a budget. matter of a fact, he wants to raise it another trillion something.

America is still gaining jobs under President Obama, but millions more live in poverty, typical household incomes have not kept pace with inflation, and the federal debt is up nearly 90 percent and on pace to double before he leaves office. Stockholders, meanwhile, are far wealthier than they were the day he was sworn in.

who in the hell is the above coming from lol.... look at that chart, two things came down, oil imports and household income.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/obamas-numbers-october-update/

I guess they couldn't sugar coat this turd any longer.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jake92 wrote:I never heard of Bush phones but hear enough about Obama phones..
They've been around since Reagan.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Defending Bush...who didn't even win an election...great.  You're putting way too much emphasis on "balancing the budget" and not looking at the fact that Bush threw away a budget surplus and spent our resources on wars of aggression.  Most of the tighty righties here don't seem to understand the cost of war.  It's a straight up drain on the general economy.  And everyone who's screaming about the debt ceiling now gave Bush carte blanche to spend whatever he wanted to spend.  We are at a tipping point, for both parties.  And it's looking bad for the GOP.
Rolling Eyes 

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:400 billion and a war off the books........deep hole, and nobody has stopped digging.
Democrats never allowed a vote on that budget. One of the very few budgets signed by President Barack Hussein Obama...in April of 2009.

As you know too, the entire War on Terror, starting in 2001 is less than $1.5 Trillion.

Why should it be surprising to you that you are wrong about this? You have a long record of being wrong.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:I never heard of Bush phones but hear enough about Obama phones..
They've been around since Reagan.
Land lines for rural communities. Not cell phones, with no checks to see if someone qualifies, getting several phones and selling them.

What has been the cost of the program since President Ronald Reagan through today?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum