Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

60% Say Third Party Needed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

160% Say Third Party Needed Empty 60% Say Third Party Needed 10/11/2013, 1:10 pm

Sal

Sal

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165392/perceived-need-third-party-reaches-new-high.aspx

I've no problem with a third party, but I'll just point out that a two party system works just fine when one of the parties isn't completely bat-shit insane.

260% Say Third Party Needed Empty Re: 60% Say Third Party Needed 10/11/2013, 1:20 pm

2seaoat

Peter King just called out the crazies today and called them RINOS. This is brilliant because he is using the tactics of the crazies who have sunk the Republican ship in public opinion. Every moderate Republican now faces defeat in elections where the districts have not be gerrymandered or there district is in play. He specifically called out the turd Cruz and Paul. If the Turds want to form another party go for it. In eight years the Republican Party will be back at full strength and a force to be dealt with, but the damage to the brand continues as long as the dixiecrat/crazies pretend to be Republicans. I wish George Wallace had been successful in his third party attempt and the migration of hate and bigotry could not be leveraged by the oligarchy to have the likes of Paul and Cruz trying to destroy government. Republicans shall rise again from the ashes of the crazies, and finally Republicans are calling out the cowards and fanatics who have driven the vehicle into the ditch. The oligarchy smiles, the people lose more middle class, and America has enemies within.

360% Say Third Party Needed Empty Re: 60% Say Third Party Needed 10/11/2013, 1:24 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Peter King just called out the crazies today and called them RINOS.  This is brilliant because he is using the tactics of the crazies who have sunk the Republican ship in public opinion.   Every moderate Republican now faces defeat in elections where the districts have not be gerrymandered or there district is in play.   He specifically called out the turd Cruz and Paul.   If the Turds want to form another party go for it.   In eight years the Republican Party will be back at full strength and a force to be dealt with, but the damage to the brand continues as long as the dixiecrat/crazies pretend to be Republicans.   I wish George Wallace had been successful in his third party attempt and the migration of hate and bigotry could not be leveraged by the oligarchy to have the likes of Paul and Cruz trying to destroy government.   Republicans shall rise again from the ashes of the crazies, and finally Republicans are calling out the cowards and fanatics who have driven the vehicle into the ditch.   The oligarchy smiles, the people lose more middle class, and America has enemies within.
Maybe the Republican party can be salvaged, I dunno.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that people calling themselves Independents at this point are almost all Republicans who can no longer stomach being associated with the teahadists.

They could be brought back into the fold, but first the fringe must be swept out and left where it belongs - on the fringe and not in the halls on Congress.

460% Say Third Party Needed Empty Re: 60% Say Third Party Needed 10/11/2013, 2:29 pm

2seaoat

I fortunately know sane Republicans. People who have served their local communities, and work for Americans and people in their community. They work with the opposition, and they work for good. The RINOs who are nothing more than Dixiecrats with their own agenda have fouled up the Republican party for 20 years now and finally traditional Republicans are calling them RINOS. Cruz and Paul are Republicans in name only. They are really libertarians wolves in sheeps clothing pretending that they want government to work. They want to destroy government.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum