Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Teo: Bible scholar claims Christianity invented as part of ancient Roman psy-ops campaign

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/10/bible-scholar-christianity-invented-as-part-of-ancient-roman-psy-ops-campaign/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sure and next you will say the Government is framing the Jews for bringing down the towers....too many people involved to make it work...at least that's what Bob said.

You think Teo or any christian is going to believe that? LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:You think Teo or any christian is going to believe that? LOL!
What I believe has gotten me shunned by most churches that used to have me leading singing.....so I will change my mind anytime I see the light.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sure and next you will say the Government is framing the Jews for bringing down the towers....too many people involved to make it work...at least that's what Bob said.
Yes but the reverse is also true. If you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theory is plausible then you really have to believe this theory is plausible too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sure and next you will say the Government is framing the Jews for bringing down the towers....too many people involved to make it work...at least that's what Bob said.
Yes but the reverse is also true. If you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theory is plausible then you really have to believe this theory is plausible too.
No I don't...you figure it out..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
No I don't...you figure it out..
It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. It's the same thing which explains most of what everyone decides to believe.
I call it the "rule of beliefs". We believe whatever it is we want to believe and we don't believe what we don't want to believe. Simple as that. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Then you answered your own question enough to satisfy yourself...kind of like masturbobion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum