Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A very sad grandpa story

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A very sad grandpa story Empty A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 1:47 pm

2seaoat

A friend of mine moved to Texas. He and his wife were laid off and she had a great opportunity in Texas. They had four kids who for the most part three of them are doing pretty well. However, one daughter is a heroin addict. They took the 6 year old from her five years ago, and were given guardianship. They are now petitioning for adoption of the six year old.

The daughter came to Texas and stole the family car, 2k cash, and a prized guitar of her dad's. She was eight months pregnant when this happened. They were caught. They are in jail, and she had her baby from jail and the infant was put into intensive care addicted to heroin. He cried on the phone. The family has rallied and a family member will adopt this child, but for all our happiness in our grandchildren we should never take this for granted, because one sad grandfather has seen his grandchild hurt by of all people......the mother.

2A very sad grandpa story Empty Re: A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 3:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:A friend of mine moved to Texas.  He and his wife were laid off and she had a great opportunity in Texas.  They had four kids who for the most part three of them are doing pretty well.   However, one daughter is a heroin addict.   They took the 6 year old from her five years ago, and were given guardianship.   They are now petitioning for adoption of the six year old.

The daughter came to Texas and stole the family car, 2k cash, and a prized guitar of her dad's.  She was eight months pregnant when this happened.  They were caught.  They are in jail, and she had her baby from jail and the infant was put into intensive care addicted to heroin.  He cried on the phone.  The family has rallied and a family member will adopt this child, but for all our happiness in our grandchildren we should never take this for granted, because one sad grandfather has seen his grandchild hurt by of all people......the mother.

So very sorry for your friend. I'm sure it is heart breaking for them. I sincerely hope they get a decent judge that will grant the adoption. The next step, for the sake of the child, is to sever ties with their daughter. The grandchild, at this point is must be their priority.

3A very sad grandpa story Empty Re: A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 4:42 pm

Jake92

I have a friend who addopted a drug (heroin, coke, pot, and who knows what else) addicted newborn baby in CA.. The daughter is now 21 and is a great young lady.. She works in one of the child care centers in P'cola and loves the little kiddies more than she ever imagined she could.. I have tons of respect for her and her mom..

4A very sad grandpa story Empty Re: A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 5:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have a friend whose only child was adopted as a baby from his drug-addicted sister. Apparently, they never told the girl until she was in her late teens and began surmising aloud why she looked so much like her aunt. They don't live in Florida anymore, and this girl is supposedly finished with her undergraduate studies and is preparing to enter dental school.

I really admired my friend for being so close to, and so good to someone who really was his niece. You wouldn't know he wasn't her dad unless you were told.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5A very sad grandpa story Empty Re: A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 5:23 pm

knothead

knothead

A tragic story indeed Mr. Oats . . . . this heroin and meth is some nasty stuff and does not discriminate as it turns what were good kids into thieves and laggards. I could tell a story of my own in my family but it is essentially equally tragic but it opened my eyes to how this poison has proliferated our society and ruined so many lives. A true American tragedy . . . .

6A very sad grandpa story Empty Re: A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 5:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:A tragic story indeed Mr. Oats . . . . this heroin and meth is some nasty stuff and does not discriminate as it turns what were good kids into thieves and laggards.  I could tell a story of my own in my family but it is essentially equally tragic but it opened my eyes to how this poison has proliferated our society and ruined so many lives.  A true American tragedy . . . .
I wrote an article about the effects of meth and posted it on the PNJ.....years ago. It is dangerous stuff and highly adictive. It has ruined many familes and lives. Once you devele a meth mouth....it is forever. I'm completely against legalizing drugs. Marijuana excluded.

7A very sad grandpa story Empty Re: A very sad grandpa story 10/10/2013, 9:27 pm

This is so fucking HORRIBLE!

Crying or Very sad 

I hope the baby is ok, but id like to punch that bitch of a birth vessel in the fucking throat. Mad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum