Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama hypocrisy defined....

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 6:54 pm

Obama hypocrisy defined.... 1383774_371550896311428_1488225057_n

2Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 7:41 pm

Obama hypocrisy defined.... 1378883_10153364659570515_341973521_n

3Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 8:01 pm

2seaoat

In both posts the president promised to do what he did and he accomplished those goals.....he went into Pakistan and got Bin Laden and he passed health care reform........when a man tells you what he is going to do and then does it......he is called a straight shooter.

4Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 8:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Haters gonna hate.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 8:11 pm

2seaoat wrote:In both posts the president promised to do what he did and he accomplished those goals.....he went into Pakistan and got Bin Laden and he passed health care reform........when a man tells you what he is going to do and then does it......he is called a straight shooter.
"the most transparent administration in history", "bridge the gap", "reach out to all americans"... etc.

6Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 9:30 pm

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:In both posts the president promised to do what he did and he accomplished those goals.....he went into Pakistan and got Bin Laden and he passed health care reform........when a man tells you what he is going to do and then does it......he is called a straight shooter.
"the most transparent administration in history", "bridge the gap", "reach out to all americans"... etc.
and he didn't go and get Osama bin laden either.

7Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 9:58 pm

2seaoat

and he didn't go and get Osama bin laden either.

He most certainly did. He campaigned that he would go into Pakistan to get terrorists. John who I voted for in 2012 made very convincing arguments that going into Pakistan was rife with complications. President Obama showed extraordinary leadership and solved the problem.....he went into Pakistan as he promised on the campaign trail. The man has exceeded all my expectations. He will be a historic president, and when the ACA evolves to its final form, he will be in the hearts of all Americans.

8Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 10:03 pm

Markle

Markle

Obama hypocrisy defined.... LaughingDog

Yeah, with an approval rating down to 37% and an ObamaCare boondoggle voters never wanted but got shoved up their...throats.

9Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 10:11 pm

2seaoat

Yeah, with an approval rating down to 37% and an ObamaCare boondoggle voters never wanted but got shoved up their...throats.

Last time I looked people elected representatives, senators and a president to pass bills. The people spoke. The bill passed. You lost. Throw another tantrum......the cartoon is appropriate.

10Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 10:52 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yeah, with an approval rating down to 37% and an ObamaCare boondoggle voters never wanted but got shoved up their...throats.

Last time I looked people elected representatives, senators and a president to pass bills.  The people spoke.  The bill passed.  You lost.   Throw another tantrum......the cartoon is appropriate.
You know as well as I that the ObamaCare was passed over the objections of the majority of voters and required payoffs, bribes and probably blackmail.

11Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/9/2013, 10:57 pm

2seaoat

You know as well as I that the ObamaCare was passed over the objections of the majority of voters and required payoffs, bribes and probably blackmail.

A bill passed by congress and signed into law by a president is like a meal prepared in an imperfect kitchen. Sometimes you do not want to go back into the kitchen and see how the meal was prepared, but it tastes great, and it passed the health inspection or they would have closed the place down. You act like this bill was passed illegally. Even in your whine, you have more sense than that...........it passed, and was signed into law, and talk to me in five years about its failures........the cow is out of the barn, and your tantrums will not change a thing.

12Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 12:13 am

2seaoat wrote:Yeah, with an approval rating down to 37% and an ObamaCare boondoggle voters never wanted but got shoved up their...throats.

Last time I looked people elected representatives, senators and a president to pass bills.  The people spoke.  The bill passed.  You lost.   Throw another tantrum......the cartoon is appropriate.
It was a PARTISAN bill that became law and was shoved through by reconciliation....the people did speak and nobody wanted it to pass then and moreso now. You have selective, revisionist history old man,

13Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 12:14 am

2seaoat wrote:You know as well as I that the ObamaCare was passed over the objections of the majority of voters and required payoffs, bribes and probably blackmail.

A bill passed by congress and signed into law by a president is like a meal prepared in an imperfect kitchen.   Sometimes you do not want to go back into the kitchen and see how the meal was prepared, but it tastes great, and it passed the health inspection or they would have closed the place down.   You act like this bill was passed illegally.   Even in your whine, you have more sense than that...........it passed, and was signed into law, and talk to me in five years about its failures........the cow is out of the barn, and your tantrums will not change a thing.
It passed because Congress (dem controlled) abused its power and shoved it down our gullet.

14Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 7:33 am

2seaoat

There was no abuse of power. A bill passed properly. Gee I think the sour grapes of losers usually does not have a football coach literally crying after losing on the field. Quit being such a crybaby.

15Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 8:29 am

"It is incorrect to think of liberty as synonymous with unrestrained action. Liberty does not and cannot include any action, regardless of sponsorship, which lessens the liberty of a single human being. To argue contrarily is to claim that liberty can be composed of liberty negations, patently absurd. Unrestraint carried to the point of impairing the liberty of others is the exercise of license, not liberty. To minimize the exercise of license is to maximize the area of liberty. Ideally, government would restrain license, not indulge in it; make it difficult, not easy; disgraceful, not popular. A government that does otherwise is licentious, not liberal."

I'm glad you approved of the process used to force this law... it will be built upon and repeated over and over.

16Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 8:55 am

2seaoat wrote:There was no abuse of power.  A bill passed properly.   Gee I think the sour grapes of losers usually does not have a football coach literally crying after losing on the field.  Quit being such a crybaby.
Your problem is you don't understand how this huge piece of garbage was shoved down the peoples throats against the majority will.

Its a regulatory and fiscal nightmare for the country and will have multiple consequences. Some of which you may be feeling soon yourself. Many of which you are all too willingly to leave to your offspring to deal with. By your support of this bill you have passed down a legacy to your family of a restrained and socialized nation. You have left the decisions of healthcare in the hands of a group of appointed people who are not restrained by congress bt appointed by the president. You offer up the power to be ruled by non elected people.

Your support and those who support this monsterous regulatory bill has set this nation on the road to a form of government that is not in line with the constitution of these United States.

Your family will remember that you supported this.

17Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 9:19 am

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
got shoved up their...throats.
PACEDOG#1 wrote:shoved it down our gullet.
Chrissy wrote:
was shoved down the peoples throats
Obama hypocrisy defined.... Ad10

18Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 9:59 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There was no abuse of power.  A bill passed properly.   Gee I think the sour grapes of losers usually does not have a football coach literally crying after losing on the field.  Quit being such a crybaby.
Obama hypocrisy defined.... Animatedlaughter

$100,000,000 of bribes to Senator Ben Nelson, the Cornhusker Kickback.

$300,000,000 of bribes to Louisiana's Senator Mary Landrieu. The Louisiana Purchase

A new ($100 MILLION) hospital in Connecticut for morally challenged Senator Chris Dodd.

Roughly ten billion in community health centers to buy off Vermont's Bernie Sanders.

An exemption of Bill Nelson's Florida constituents from the Medicare Advantage cuts applicable to everyone else.

A threat to take away Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman's committee chairmanship unless he falls into line.

What is Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) willing to do to get this passed? ANYTHING.

Tyrant Pelosi on Slaughter Rule: “I Like It Because People Don’t Have to Vote On the Senate Bill” That’s where they vote on a rule that says that the bill they have NOT voted on…is DEEMED to have been passed….

Also Ms. Pelosi has stated:

“We Have to Pass Our Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It”

Also…The Debate Over Obamacare Will Begin After the Bill Is Passed

19Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 11:25 am

Jake92

2seaoat wrote:and he didn't go and get Osama bin laden either.

He most certainly did.  He campaigned that he would go into Pakistan to get terrorists.   John who I voted for in 2012 made very convincing arguments that going into Pakistan was rife with complications.  President Obama showed extraordinary leadership and solved the problem.....he went into Pakistan as he promised on the campaign trail.    The man has exceeded all my expectations.   He will be a historic president, and when the ACA evolves to its final form, he will be in the hearts of all Americans.
Obama did NOT go to Afghanistan to get him, the military did it while Obama watched it on TV with the other chicken shit politicians that NEVER put their life on the line

20Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 1:31 pm

2seaoat

Obama did NOT go to Afghanistan to get him, the military did it while Obama watched it on TV with the other chicken shit politicians that NEVER put their life on the line

Wrong answer. It was not Afghanistan. It was Pakistan. In the 2008 election one candidate said he would go into another country and get Bin Laden, and specifically said he would go into Pakistan. The other said there would be complications. The military never would have had their chance if the commander in chief did not take the risk to invade another sovereign nation and get Bin Laden. There were no chicken chit politicians involved in this operation. Just patriots.

21Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 1:33 pm

2seaoat

Mr. Markle must have just popped his political cherry to find out how bills are passed in congress. You need to get a pacifier and new blanky.

22Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 2:07 pm

Jake92

1 stan is just as bad as another. The bottom line is Clinton NEVER went to get him when he had the intel exactly where he was and left it to Bush to handle.. Again, Obama sat in the breifing room watching it on TV so where do you get that HE went in to get him.... Again, blame everything on Bush, but NEVER the f'ing dumicraps that do nothing but give things away and pass the problems and blame to the republicans..

23Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 2:14 pm

2seaoat

Again, blame everything on Bush, but NEVER the f'ing dumicraps that do nothing but give things away and pass the problems and blame to the republicans..

I voted for Bush twice. I think his initial decisions were not part of some grand conspiracy, rather a reaction shared by both sides of the aisle. However, selective memory blamed everything on him.

I did not vote for President Obama. However, he has risen to a star in my books and the decision to go into Pakistan took political courage and intelligence. The man has exceeded any expectation I had in his presidency. He is a great man, and I will vote for a Republican in 2016 and that will be Christy.......I will not vote for pretend Republicans. I will make pointed criticism of mistakes the President has made in domestic policy, but the they pale in comparison to the mistakes made by congressional Republicans during his administration.

24Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 5:57 pm

Didn't he criticize Bush for war gaming just as he has done? Of course, so and he is a hypocrite just like you. Didn't he say America needed to change its face with the Middle East, yet he's bombed more countries than Bush has..... more hypocrisy. So what I am seeing is that Obama's mantra needs to be "do as I say and not as I do" correct?

25Obama hypocrisy defined.... Empty Re: Obama hypocrisy defined.... 10/10/2013, 6:00 pm

Jake92 wrote:1 stan is just as bad as another.  The bottom line is Clinton NEVER went to get him when he had the intel exactly where he was and left it to Bush to handle..    Again, Obama sat in the breifing room watching it on TV so where do you get that HE went in to get him....  Again, blame everything on Bush, but NEVER the f'ing dumicraps that do nothing but give things away and pass the problems and blame to the republicans..
Clinton was too busy getting blowjobs to worry about anything other than the use of cruise missiles. He used so many to the point that we were almost out of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum