Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

immigrants are always seeking a better life.....and often lose their lives

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://news.msn.com/world/italy-divers-find-wall-of-bodies-in-migrant-ship

2seaoat

Economic opportunity and a true Arab Spring in the Middle East and it will be no person's problem. Policies have consequences. Modernity and opportunity in these historic areas of dictatorships and despots will hopefully some day certainly not make it our problem, but three trillion and counting somehow has made this our problem.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-07-27/world/35267252_1_sexual-exploitation-marisela-morales-cartels

Human trafficking is the result of our current policies. This article deals w the sex slaves... but there are massive amounts that are exploited both to come here to work and then become indentured and blackmailed w threats against families left behind.

I don't human traffic so I don't care. I took my annual mil training on this. We can't save everyone and I believe many of you on the forum keep harping on how we need to take care of our own. It is what it is......

Jake92

The ones caught employing ANY illegal should be thrown in jail and fined enough to make it not worth employing illegals instead of a slap on the hand.. The illegals should be arrested and deported no matter what reason they left thier own country.. IF they are working on becoming LEGAL citizens, it's OK as long as they entered the country LEGALLY.. The 2nd time they are caught being here illegally, they should face a fireing squad.. The LEGAL procedures are there and they just won't follow them..

Our govt facilitates another market than what seagoat claims is a benefit to our country... all contrary to the requirement that the federal govt maintain a secure border. It's the exploitation of the poor and desperate by criminals.

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?CategoryId=14091&ArticleId=503139

An estimated 300,000 Central Americans undertake the hazardous journey across Mexico each year on their way to the United States.

The trek is a dangerous one, with criminals and corrupt Mexican officials preying on the migrants.

Gangs kidnap, exploit and murder migrants, who are often targeted in extortion schemes, Mexican officials say.

Central American migrants follow a long route that first takes them into Chiapas state, which is on the border with Guatemala, walking part of the way or riding aboard freight trains, buses and cargo trucks.

The flow of migrants has increased markedly in the northern and northeastern parts of Mexico since U.S. officials increased security along the border in the northwestern part of the country.

A total of 46,716 Central Americans were deported from Mexico between Jan. 1 and Nov. 30, 2011, the National Migration Institute, or INM, said in a report released earlier this year.

I think a lot of these people moving here to have a better life need to stay and make it better where they are at.

because half the time many of these people come here and then they want to change our ways to be more like where they came from. Now we are becoming so fucked up you cant even tell what to assimilate to in regards to Americanization.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum