Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

darn it all.....right again.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1darn it all.....right again. Empty darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 9:29 pm

2seaoat

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-set-to-meet-with-new-york-native-american-tribe-to-discuss-washington-redskins-team-name-100713

dumpcare

What a crock.

3darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:06 pm

2seaoat

Makes me think of Bill Ayers high school girlfriend.....the one I have talked about who was this beautiful Norwegian in an upscale suburb of Chicago whose father was friends with my father and we would visit the family. They taught me how to drink directly out of the faucet, when I had always used a cup, but that beautiful blonde bombshell decided to marry a native American and live on a reservation in AZ. Her children all have redskin. I guess in my world it is not a crock. It is silly fear and prejudice which should have been discarded years ago.

4darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:08 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

5darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:09 pm

Snyder will write a check and it will go away.

6darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:11 pm

2seaoat

Snyder will write a check and it will go away.

not this time.....this is not concussions where they can put the issue in the back closet for a decade.......nope, just as I predicted on the other thread.

7darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:14 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Makes me think of Bill Ayers high school girlfriend.....the one I have talked about who was this beautiful Norwegian in an upscale suburb of Chicago whose father was friends with my father and we would visit the family.  They taught me how to drink directly out of the faucet, when I had always used a cup, but that beautiful blonde bombshell decided to marry a native American and live on a reservation in AZ.  Her children all have redskin.  I guess in my world it is not a crock.  It is silly fear and prejudice which should have been discarded years ago.
Yeah, it's a crock.  Oooooooo we just can't say or do anything that MIGHT offend one person.

PC run amuck.

Good thing that girl got away from domestic terrorist Bill Ayers when she did, she'd have been the one who got blown up building bombs.

8darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:16 pm

2seaoat wrote:Snyder will write a check and it will go away.

not this time.....this is not concussions where they can put the issue in the back closet for a decade.......nope, just as I predicted on the other thread.  
Horseshit seaoat, you have no clue

9darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:17 pm

2seaoat

Horseshit seaoat, you have no clue

I think those were your exact words on my Supreme Court prediction on the Affordable Care Act.....how did that work out?

10darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:19 pm

2seaoat wrote:Horseshit seaoat, you have no clue

I think those were your exact words on my Supreme Court prediction on the Affordable Care Act.....how did that work out?
Money talks and BS walks,

11darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:20 pm

2seaoat

PC run amuck.

Perhaps, or it is finally taking the De Jure societal injustice and correcting the de facto reality still facing many native americans. The name will be history in five years or less.

12darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:22 pm

2seaoat

Money talks and BS walks,

Now we have agreement. The NFL will write a big check to cover the cost for the owner's name change, and he will be like a pig in crap arguing to the very end he was against the name change.....right.

13darn it all.....right again. Empty Re: darn it all.....right again. 10/7/2013, 10:22 pm

2seaoat wrote:Money talks and BS walks,

Now we have agreement.  The NFL will write a big check to cover the cost for the owner's name change, and he will be like a pig in crap arguing to the very end he was against the name change.....right.
wrong answer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum