Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News anchor apologizes after telling an Obama lie and getting caught

+3
Markle
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://mediacomtoday.com/news/read/category/Top%20News/article/ap-fox_anchor_apologizes_after_obama_gaffe-ap

She admitted they don't often check facts. So what else is new?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...Polls show a consistent minority of Americans believe Obama is a Muslim, even though he is Christian..."

We have one poster here who consistently states Obama is a Muslim. He was also parroting the false story about Obama giving money to he museum of Muslim culture over in the politics section last week. I guess we can say said poster is a part of that "consistent minority."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Something MSNBC would never do.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:http://mediacomtoday.com/news/read/category/Top%20News/article/ap-fox_anchor_apologizes_after_obama_gaffe-ap

She admitted they don't often check facts. So what else is new?
This is a reason why more people watch FOX NEWS than most of the other cable news networks combined. Viewers know that if they make a mistake, they correct, on air, and apologize for the error.

The others just ignore the error and try to pretend it never happened.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
This is a reason why more people watch FOX NEWS than most of the other cable news networks combined.
No ...

... it's because only grumpy, old, white people get their news from the TV.

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Where do grumpy old people of color get their news from?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I remember a well known news anchor that was fired from his job for not verifying a story before broadcasting it. Rest assured it was not a Fox News person.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Poor Dan Rather he blurted out that the towers looked like an implosion and it was time to set him up and end his credibility...who gave a damn about Bushs military career ? Not me...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Poor Dan Rather he blurted out that the towers looked like an implosion and it was time to set him up and end his credibility...who gave a damn about Bushs military career ? Not me...
Teo, you know good and well that I am not referring to the World Trade Center, matter of fact he was fired for reporting as facts The Killian Documents, but that is also not what this thread is about, it is about the integrity in reporting the news and the integrity of those reporting it.

Nekochan wrote:Where do grumpy old people of color get their news from?
Id like to know too. also about where young black people get thier news from.

Do tell us sal......................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum