Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am vacationing on an island and this is how I got here..where am I ?

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am vacationing on an island and this is how I got here..where am I ? Ferry10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Alcatraz?
LOL not quite yet.

2seaoat

Oahu

#1 Bainbridge Island Ferry
#2 Port bolivar ferry in Galveston, TX

cool1

cool1

I haven't a clue --A ship an American ship--usa -flag lol I don't know-Its dark .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:#1 Bainbridge Island Ferry
#2 Port bolivar ferry in Galveston, TX
I should have known a boat builder would jump all over this question...you got it .....#2

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mobile Bay Ferry to Dauphin Island

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Mobile Bay Ferry to Dauphin Island

Bob, stop guessing. Mr. Ichy won.

cool1

cool1

Looks like a fine ship to put Obama on .

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:Looks like a fine ship to put Obama on .
Obama and Teo on a ship together.  Now that would be something.  Twisted Evil

interesting choice of places to go. did you go to watch to see if FEMA went there because they were scared of that little storm?

Isnt that where they had that horrible hurricane in 1900?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob, stop guessing.  Mr. Ichy won.
I'm not buyin it. I recognize that house on Dauphin Island in the picture. I think he's trying to trick the illuminatti into thinking he's in Texas.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:interesting choice of places to go. did you go to watch to see if FEMA went there because they were scared of that little storm?

Isnt that where they had that horrible hurricane in 1900?
Yes this is terrible place to be in a hurricane. I don't see FEMA but then again I haven't looked for them yet...I did get a full car inspection before I got to drive on the ferry.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I'm not buyin it.  I recognize that house on Dauphin Island in the picture.  I think he's trying to trick the illuminatti into thinking he's in Texas.
LOL, I hope the illuminatti or whatever are watching this forum.  Maybe reading all of this stuff will make their heads explode and Teo can come out of hiding. Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guess it is plausible that he went to texas to escape hurricane karen.

I am vacationing on an island and this is how I got here..where am I ? 1384163_444064152365602_2110842397_n

He knew the government shutdown had also shutdown FEMA so they might have needed to confiscate his FEMA trailer to use as a command post. So he towed it to Texas.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I'm not buyin it.  I recognize that house on Dauphin Island in the picture.  I think he's trying to trick the illuminatti into thinking he's in Texas.
I am vacationing on an island and this is how I got here..where am I ? Texas10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I am vacationing on an island and this is how I got here..where am I ? Texas10
I blew it up in photoshop and that's the only texas state flag I ever saw that had Roll Tide on it.
I recognize that picture. It's the Motel 6 on Dauphin Island.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You are a mess Bob..A good mess though. My daughter and I spoke of you the other day..you are a likeable sort....I thought about the Illuminati as the guards were going through my engine , trunk , inside and underside of my car before I got on the ferry..They picked me out of a long line of cars and sent me to a inspection station....you suppose I am on a list ?

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You are a mess Bob..A good mess though. My daughter and I spoke of you the other day..you are a likeable sort....I thought about the Illuminati as the guards were going through my engine , trunk , inside and underside of my car before I got on the ferry..They picked me out of a long  line of cars and sent me to a inspection station....you suppose I am on a list ?
I'm glad you lived to tell us about it.  Shocked

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You are a mess Bob..A good mess though. My daughter and I spoke of you the other day..you are a likeable sort....I thought about the Illuminati as the guards were going through my engine , trunk , inside and underside of my car before I got on the ferry..They picked me out of a long  line of cars and sent me to a inspection station....you suppose I am on a list ?
I'm glad you lived to tell us about it.  Shocked
Well they checked the car like crazy but didn't check me...LOL

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/7/2013, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To protect the innocent. Me)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You shoulda gone to Bayfest. They didn't check shit. You coulda carried an AK47 in there. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:You shoulda gone to Bayfest.  They didn't check shit.  You coulda carried an AK47 in there.  lol
Yes I wish I had now....but it's nice over here and they have karaoke downstairs..that's the only reason I came...LOL

well I hope the weather is good there, looks like we got a unannounced tropical storm here just a min ago, about blew me over.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:well I hope the weather is good there, looks like we got a unannounced tropical storm here just a min ago, about blew me over.
Nice here. Been laying by the pool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum