Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG! Miley lol

+2
Nekochan
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG! Miley lol Empty OMG! Miley lol 10/6/2013, 6:21 pm

http://screen.yahoo.com/snl/vmas-backstage-cold-open-092700936.html

2OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 11:14 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am giving this a bump because everyone should watch it.

3OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 11:33 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I watched it.  Actually, I watched several of the Miley SNL videos.  I didn't see one funny line or moment in any of them.   

I miss the SNL of 30 years ago.

4OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 11:49 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yup SNL sucks, it is so left wing and idiotic anymore..terrible writing.. Miley was just doing damage control from making and ass of herself by poking fun at it...Like when Nixon went on Laugh-in....

5OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 12:09 pm

2seaoat

Funny stuff.......when snl can have this much fun with idiocy, the 2014 elections are a foregone conclusion.

6OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 12:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I guess it's true that funny is in the eye/ears of the beholder/listener.

7OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 2:13 pm

I try to find humor in things.

I cant stand SNL for the same reasons as yall, But sometimes you just gotta laugh at shit ok. Razz 

8OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 2:22 pm

pcolapam

But remember when SNL was REALLY good? 'Samurai Night Fever', 'Land Shark', anything Gilda Radner did...

9OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 2:28 pm

Sal

Sal

pcolapam wrote:But remember when SNL was REALLY good? 'Samurai Night Fever', 'Land Shark', anything Gilda Radner did...
Those were great shows, but my favorite seasons were the ones featuring Eddie Murphy.

10OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 6:03 pm

Nekochan wrote:I guess it's true that funny is in the eye/ears of the beholder/listener.
I didn't think Miley was good at all.

11OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 6:06 pm

I remember staying the summers in ATL with my aunt and uncle. They would let me stay up and watch SNL. I thought I was a grown up then. LOL

12OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 6:29 pm

2seaoat

snl has spurts of talent and dry spells. John with piercings was funny on the face of it.

13OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 7:20 pm

pcolapam wrote:But remember when SNL was REALLY good? 'Samurai Night Fever', 'Land Shark', anything Gilda Radner did...
Chris Farley ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hair is in her eyes, she cant see her grandchildren lol

Good lord let the boy be your dog,

you people are jackasses! Laughing 

14OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/7/2013, 7:24 pm

15OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/10/2013, 9:44 am

Sal

Sal

I'm not a fan of Miley, but apparently, The Roots can fix anything ...

16OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/10/2013, 10:27 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yep.   I also loved Dana Carvey's church lady in the 80s.   He was so funny and I think he did it without bashing the entire Christian religion like so many entertainers want to do today.   I think that especially many of us who grew up in the South can relate to that church lady character.  

We are just getting old, I guess. I don't understand today's humor if the Miley thing is supposed to be funny.

17OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/10/2013, 2:33 pm

pcolapam

Give me the killer bees and a Bassomatic any day!

18OMG! Miley lol Empty Re: OMG! Miley lol 10/10/2013, 9:37 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Yep.   I also loved Dana Carvey's church lady in the 80s.   He was so funny and I think he did it without bashing the entire Christian religion like so many entertainers want to do today.   I think that especially many of us who grew up in the South can relate to that church lady character.  

We are just getting old, I guess. I don't understand today's humor if the Miley thing is supposed to be funny.
I think humor is different for all of us, much of it I suppose we can all share. like most people think adam sandler is funny. I think..

but sure we all have differences. I do not like miley.. I think she is processed by the devil to be honest with you.

but sometimes when I look at the stupid shit they are going waaaaaaaaaaaay out of their way to do, I have to laugh. I actually thought the vid they did of baucman and Boehner made the two look sexy lol then again I admit when I was laughing at all this I was completely shit faced LOLOLOLOLOL Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum