Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PaceDog is Off His Meds Again.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He's gone berserk over Obamacare... Someone please help him....

PaceDog is Off His Meds Again..... Spinne10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

look he guaranteed that the Supreme Court would overturn the Affordable Care Act. He is kinda lost right now. He will find his way once he makes his 2014 predictions. I picked Georgia.......still pretty comfortable with that pick. Mr. Markle thinks that the Affordable Care Act will implode and Georgia was a bad pick.....we will see.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:look he guaranteed that the Supreme Court would overturn the Affordable Care Act.   He is kinda lost right now.  He will find his way once he makes his 2014 predictions.   I picked Georgia.......still pretty comfortable with that pick.  Mr. Markle thinks that the Affordable Care Act will implode and Georgia was a bad pick.....we will see.
ObamaCare will collapse under its own weight.

I never said Georgia was a bad pick, I have just seen how your picks have worked out in the past. I enjoy college football but couldn't tell you who the coach is for Georgia. I can for FSU.

If you recall... I predicted that the scotus would support the law. But for very different progressive reasons than you.

I was right... you were just going on faith of govt. Maybe they'll hire a pope someday.

My meds? LOL, no but gonna have fun watching it all break loose when the middle class figures out they are on the hook for this boondoggle. That's a LOT of pissed off people and the military being a part of that demographic. We are already branded terrorists and Feinstein says we're mentally ill, all of us, to a point.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:My meds? LOL, no but gonna have fun watching it all break loose when the middle class figures out they are on the hook for this boondoggle. That's a LOT of pissed off people and the military being a part of that demographic. We are already branded terrorists and Feinstein says we're mentally ill, all of us, to a point.

You are going to witness the end of "middle class".

PACEDOG#1 wrote:My meds? LOL, no but gonna have fun watching it all break loose when the middle class figures out they are on the hook for this boondoggle. That's a LOT of pissed off people and the military being a part of that demographic. We are already branded terrorists and Feinstein says we're mentally ill, all of us, to a point.
yes, we will be voting with our feet as seaoat says. or who knows, maybe a rebellion......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum