Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will probably use more personnel and spend more resources to attempt to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.

This is governing by temper-tantrum

Apparently, according to an anonymous Park Service ranger, “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/05/Feds-Try-to-Close-the-OCEAN-Because-of-Shutdown

The little whiny babies on the left want to close the ocean now. LOL

Lol that is asinine

Nekochan

Nekochan

They are shut down...but they have rangers on duty to keep American citizens out. Rolling Eyes

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Lol that is asinine
I have never seen a more bunch of incompetent assholes in my life.

Really, its like watching a group of 5 year olds throw temper tantrums because they cant have a ice cream.

Im going to pull your pig tail, smack! I'll call my daddy who owns the ocean and he will shut the ocean down and not let your daddy fish anymore to feed people until you give me that ice cream. Laughing 

Nekochan wrote:They are shut down...but they have rangers on duty to keep American citizens out. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, about that. That's what I have been seeing the gov isn't really shut down. The gov is just terrorizing the populace.

2seaoat

The only thing stupid is the shut down......the rest is just compounded silliness.

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:The only thing stupid is the shut down......the rest is just compounded silliness.

yes im glad you said that --Obama is being silly!

2seaoat wrote:The only thing stupid is the shut down......the rest is just compounded silliness.
of course mr partisan hack. you don think trying to close the ocean is silly? LOL

there is nothing silly about requesting a one year delay of the personal mandate. other delays were giving to corporations, why not delay the mandate?

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:
of course mr partisan hack. you don think trying to close the ocean is silly? LOL

there is nothing silly about requesting a one year delay of the personal mandate. other delays were giving to corporations, why not delay the mandate?

You are so right --How many times do we have to say this.

Homeland security will close interstates next week... and the EPA will begin rationing air the following week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum