Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm amused

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm amused Empty I'm amused 10/1/2013, 8:05 pm

At all of the people here acting like all of a sudden obamacare has saved the world LOL

They are so excited that the individual mandate has started to where everyone is required to PURCHASE insurance from a PRIVATE INSURANCE company.

But they were never interested in the waivers or the company mandate etc etc

Its like they think this is free cheese day LMAO!

People, I am really laughing so hard at yall.

I can just see all the tiny little give me faces as they find out they have to pay something. its the OMG, I have to pay something face look LOL

Im flat out giddy LOL

and the price hikes, ouch! gonna be painful......

Better hurry and get those 2.8 million young healthy people signed up in a hurry to help pay for the ones who wont pay.

This is going to be so much fun.

We should start a list of hospitals and docs closing list. But youll need to back date that, because the cuts already took affect with more to come.

So celebrate you cerebral minions. Very Happy 

Celebrat the "DEATH BLOW" to American health care.

2I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 8:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy I imagine if you don't pay they turn it over to the IRS for collection from your tax return and if that won't cover it well we all know how they love to have those interest and penalties to mount up till you owe them your first born child....

3I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 8:14 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy I imagine if you don't pay they turn it over to the IRS for collection from your tax return and if that won't cover it well we all know how they love to have those interest and penalties to mount up till you owe them your first born child....
Nothing is "turned over to the IRS for collection. With your return, you will have to show proof of insurance, acceptable to the government which includes bells and whistles many do not want. If you do not have insurance, your fine will be deducted from any refund you may have expected or added to whatever you owe the government.

Many increases for young people are astronomical along with stunning deductibles and co-pays.

4I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 8:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy I imagine if you don't pay they turn it over to the IRS for collection from your tax return and if that won't cover it well we all know how they love to have those interest and penalties to mount up till you owe them your first born child....
Nothing is "turned over to the IRS for collection.  With your return, you will have to show proof of insurance, acceptable to the government which includes bells and whistles many do not want.  If you do not have insurance, your fine will be deducted from any refund you may have expected or added to whatever you owe the government.

Many increases for young people are astronomical along with stunning deductibles and co-pays.
Then why the hell did the IRS buy all them guns and stuff ?

5I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 8:53 pm

2seaoat

people are lining up to get insurance.....the cow is out of the barn, and you still want to make this a bad thing.

6I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 9:04 pm

2seaoat wrote:people are lining up to get insurance.....the cow is out of the barn, and you still want to make this a bad thing.
LOL

You wouldn't understand efficiency if it hit you over the head.

efficiency in dollars does NOT = efficiency in CARE.

You would think a person who pays 22 thousand a month to stay alive would know that..

you are dumb

7I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 9:06 pm

2seaoat

You wouldn't understand efficiency if it hit you over the head.

Then hire a new administrator

8I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 9:29 pm

2seaoat wrote:You wouldn't understand efficiency if it hit you over the head.

Then hire a new administrator
sure, we can hire one who just has a high school diploma. maybe one from acorn. Maybe get another acorn volunteer to administer your medication. That should work.

You really are not very smart. You do not understand how a budget works in a health care setting.

but like I said over on the other board, what im saying will come to fruition unfortunately. it wont happen over night. Its just nice that all of yall have no problem with killing our system. and whats odd is you would be on board with that when you a re a greedy mother fucker spending 22 thousand a year on your own healthcare shots. You want less for everyone else but the best for you. Typical elite snob.

9I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/1/2013, 11:18 pm

Just get a lab tech like Chrissy's company did. That ought to solve everything.

10I'm amused Empty Re: I'm amused 10/2/2013, 8:33 am

Dreamsglore wrote:Just get a lab tech like Chrissy's company did. That ought to solve everything.
what the hell are you talking about? you must have been drunk.

Actually my company is VERY happy with me. I won an award his year and I got a bonus for it. Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum