Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Robin Busboy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red Robin Busboy Empty Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 2:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Red Robin busboy (video went viral on YouTube) will be on the Today show this coming Friday morning.

2Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 2:47 pm

2seaoat

Yep, and just like Pensacola, he knocked over something and did not pick it up. So when somebody wants to put something on a burger or fries they will have to pick up the condiment from the floor. Fast and FU is the story of that video.

3Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 2:48 pm

2seaoat

4Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 3:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm pretty sure he picked it up.

5Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 3:26 pm

2seaoat

I'm pretty sure he picked it up.

Look at the video again.......nope. He was not even that fast. He was loud and careless. I was a bus boy. He wasted energy and effort, and was obnoxious in his antics. He is an embarrassment to all former busboys. I could have cleaned that table seconds sooner and not dropped a thing on the floor. He needs to get demoted........I guess busboy is demoted.....never mind.

6Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 3:45 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I watched it a couple of times. I think he picked up the ketchup bottle and put it in the bus tray.  Maybe the bottle was empty or nearly empty.

7Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 3:49 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Look at the tray the last couple of seconds when he turns around to leave the table.  The ketchup bottle, I believe, can be seen in the tray.

8Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 3:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/pensacola-bus-boy-becomes-internet-sensation-36362.shtml?wap=0&

9Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 4:02 pm

2seaoat

I stand corrected. You are right. The cap could clearly be seen in the tray. Now I looked to see if there already was a capped one in the tray at the start, and I did not see it. However, as a former busboy, I could be quick and efficient with my actions without being loud and careless.

10Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 4:03 pm

the ketchup bottle fell on the seat and he picked it up last

11Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 4:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When they told Mian he was asked to go to New York....he thought New York was downtown Pensacola's New York Nick's.

12Red Robin Busboy Empty Re: Red Robin Busboy 10/1/2013, 5:20 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

It sounds like the mic gain on the recording devise is set/adjusted too high. EVERYTHING was overly loud in the video. But that was pretty fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum