Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People are voting with their feet

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The health care site just about got shut down by the number of hits. Five times the greatest number of hits on Medicare sites. People are overwhelmingly searching for salvation and insurance. The Republicans just could not close the barn door quick enough.......and now after the fact think they will change anything.......not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

May the shutdown be long, arduous, and very painful so voters won't forget about it on November 4, 2014.

The DNC is probably even now looking for viable candidates to oppose the Tejadists who orchestrated this shutdown because of the healthcare law. The midterm election is going to be a blood-bath.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

The bloodbath is going to happen when average Americans who have been brainwashed that the Affordable Care Act was going to raise their taxes sign up for affordable insurance and find their families protected at a reasonable rate.....yep....that is when the bloodbath happens, so in desperation the folks who lie are trying to stop government all together, but in the end, folks who have been brainwashed are going to see the special interests own those folks who are terrorizing America, and that the Middle class has a chance to insure their families and stop the slide into poverty. People are getting smarter. Nothing like a two hundred dollar savings on health insurance a month to convert a person's political beliefs.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The bloodbath is going to happen when average Americans who have been brainwashed that the Affordable Care Act was going to raise their taxes sign up for affordable insurance and find their families protected at a reasonable rate.....yep....that is when the bloodbath happens, so in desperation the folks who lie are trying to stop government all together, but in the end, folks who have been brainwashed are going to see the special interests own those folks who are terrorizing America, and that the Middle class has a chance to insure their families and stop the slide into poverty.   People are getting smarter.  Nothing like a two hundred dollar savings on health insurance a month to convert a person's political beliefs.

I have instructed my daugher to look into what savings might be found under the ACA. She still lives with us and is over 26, and because the work she does tends to be contractual in nature, she does not have employer-sponsored health insurance. I pay for her current health insurance plan; a private plan with CIGNA. She was one of the millions who tried to log into the ACA website this morning, and who couldn't get in because the site was overwhelmed. She already mentioned a possible $200 per month savings over what we are currently paying. If this can be found, yes we will encourage her to enroll in Obamacare, without question.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

of course they are.

because shoes are more important than buying healthcare LOL

however, now they are going to have to buy it, and it aint as free as they think it is. and its going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO funny when they see that.

Im not talking about the poor, we know already where their allegiance lies.

working poor, ouch, shock even.

and they will be voting with their feet soon

so eat your curds now and enjoy. I suggest you save a little for later, that's what conservatives do Smile

oh and one more little something you might have forgot about.

lots of people are UNEMPLOYEED right now.

cant you just hear the debt going up UP UP !!!!!!!?

I can, I can also hear the shoe dropping. Wink 

hope you commies like that part. because I will.

2seaoat

cant you just hear the debt going up UP UP !!!!!!!?

Sorry just the opposite. Efficiency and accountability is now in the system.

2seaoat wrote:cant you just hear the debt going up UP UP !!!!!!!?

Sorry just the opposite.  Efficiency and accountability is now in the system.
LOL

You don't even know a damn thing about whats in the system. what you say to me means NOTHING.

2seaoat

You don't even know a damn thing about whats in the system. what you say to me means NOTHING.

Yep you post a link blaming Obamacare for a hospital closing, and then come to find out it was planned to close for almost four years......of course what I say means nothing, nor do the facts.

2seaoat wrote:You don't even know a damn thing about whats in the system. what you say to me means NOTHING.

Yep you post a link blaming Obamacare for a hospital closing, and then come to find out it was planned to close for almost four years......of course what I say means nothing, nor do the facts.
whatever, the reimbursement rates got cut. simple as that. its going on all over the place. My practice is buying up places.

Your a idiot who is in a subject you know ZILCH about.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:The health care site just about got shut down by the number of hits.  Five times the greatest number of hits on Medicare sites.   People are overwhelmingly searching for salvation and insurance.   The Republicans just could not close the barn door quick enough.......and now after the fact think they will change anything.......not.
There was a report on the radio today about many smaller insurance companies welcoming the opportunity to compete in the state exchanges. This is that market place the R's see as the answer to all our ills and yet they are against this too. It is far from a government take over as they like to say.

You're right, once people see what the benefits are to themselves and their families they will be signing up like the responsible people they are.
Here's a clip that just shows how much anti-ACA propaganda there is out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2scvIFGjE

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The health care site just about got shut down by the number of hits.  Five times the greatest number of hits on Medicare sites.   People are overwhelmingly searching for salvation and insurance.   The Republicans just could not close the barn door quick enough.......and now after the fact think they will change anything.......not.
There was a report on the radio today about many smaller insurance companies welcoming the opportunity to compete in the state exchanges. This is that market place the R's see as the answer to all our ills and yet they are against this too. It is far from a government take over as they like to say.

You're right, once people see what the benefits are to themselves and their families they will be signing up like the responsible people they are.

which smaller ins companies? who takes them?

every thing ive said is NOT propaganda, its facts from seeing it at work from the inside.

You guys just don't see the effects of it yet because its a slow death.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

every thing ive said is NOT propaganda, its facts from seeing it at work from the inside.

First, the propaganda I was referring to was not anything you've ever said but rather a reference to all the bilge on right wing media such as Faux gnews and right wing talk radio, the myth spreading apparatus of the GOP/corporate media. The effects of this effort can be seen by all the answers these people gave in the Kimmel questions.

As for the small insurance companies, the report didn't give a list it just said that many of the larger insurance companies were leery of possibly signing up only sick people and thus ending up with a bad business situation. They saw it as an opportunity to grow and had already hired many new workers in anticipation of having more customers.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

First, the propaganda I was referring to was not anything you've ever said but rather a reference to all the bilge on right wing media such as Faux gnews and right wing talk radio, the myth spreading apparatus of the GOP/corporate media. The effects of this effort can be seen by all the answers these people gave in the Kimmel questions.

As for the small insurance companies, the report didn't give a list it just said that many of the larger insurance companies were leery of possibly signing up only sick people and thus ending up with a bad business situation. They saw it as an opportunity to grow and had already hired many new workers in anticipation of having more customers.
a insurance company is only as good as it contracts with physicians and hospitals. so just because you have a ins card does not guarantee you are going to get any type of decent care or access.

are you aware of the access problems for people with Medicaid? You should be, because that's about to explode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum