Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey where are the bombs and missles

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I thought the President was a dumb azs..........

He does what Putin tells him.

2seaoat

I thought you said there were going to be bombs and missles.......now it did not happen because Putin instructed President Obama.....priceless.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hey, and yesterday Obama had a meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu where he more or less dictated to Bibi that diplomacy would be given first-billing over military options in dealing with Iran. The normally petulant Netanyahu, who once even engaged in a shouting match with Obama in the Oval Office, looked very subdued in photographs of the two.

There will be no attack on Iran during Obama's second term.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Just listened to his speech this morning in the UN, and he clearly said Israel has no qualms of attacking Iran alone. He gave a FU to Obama if his diplomacy fails.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Just listened to his speech this morning in the UN, and he clearly said Israel has no qualms of attacking Iran alone.  He gave a FU to Obama if his diplomacy fails.
Netanyahu can't look un-tough or he will lose face. That is why he is running his mouth on the world stage at the UN.

Obama has finally found his stride with the Israeli PM. All the president has to do is hold hostage the F-35 fighter jets that the Israelis eventually want, or spare parts for their F-15s and F-16s, and Netanyahu will be eating out of his hand. The Israelis know their bread is butrtered by the American taxpayer, and our President should use the clout it gives him.

Obama is even pressing the Israelis on the Palestinian issue. Clinton made great strides in this area during his presidency, but the pinheads of the Bush43 administration decided to walk backwards on the issue. It's time to move that forward again; score +1 for Obama.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Bebe can talk the talk and walk the walk. He wasnt a community organizer his entire life before leading his nation unlike Obama.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I thought the President was a dumb azs..........
Russia bailed him out.

.... Big time

knothead

knothead

How those who disapprove of President Obama cannot resist every opportunity to diss him is in a word . . . . . disgusting! Would you have preferred another trillion dollar war as opposed to simply showing a willingness to have a dialogue with our nation's ancient enemies? It baffles my mind that Obama cannot be given credit for avoiding yet another totally unnecessary show of force risking another further meltdown in the ME . . . . Obama won and America won in this case.

hey, where is the consequences for gasing people from a red line drawn by a American president?

Oh im sorry, we just hand out lollipops these days as our president farts them from his ass. suck on one, youll love it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum