Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob Obamacare has cured your cancer already....they say it's no longer cancer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What you have now is an indolent lesion of epithelial origin, doesn't that sound better ?

The death panels aren’t going to come through the front door. They’re going to sneak up on you from behind with piano wire.

On July 29, 2013, a working group for the National Cancer Institute (the main government agency for cancer research) published a paper proposing that the term “cancer” be reserved for lesions with a reasonable likelihood of killing the patient if left untreated. Slower growing tumors would be called a different name such as “indolent lesions of epithelial origin” (IDLE).

Their justification was that modern medical technology now allows doctors to detect small, slow-growing tumors that likely wouldn’t be fatal. Yet once patients are told they have a cancer, many become frightened and seek unnecessary further tests, chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.

By redefining the term “cancer,” the National Cancer Institute hopes to reduce patient anxiety and reduce the risks and expenses associated with supposedly unnecessary medical procedures. In technical terms, the government hopes to reduce “overdiagnosis” and “overtreatment” of cancer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dang, teo, I wish I could get on obamacare so my cancer would be cured.
But it looks like I'm forced to go to medicare instead. I wonder if medicare has cured it too.

Bob wrote:Dang,  teo,  I wish I could get on obamacare so my cancer would be cured.
But it looks like I'm forced to go to medicare instead.  I wonder if medicare has cured it too.  
yes, its cured. now relax and let gov. don't worry about whats going on behind door #3;) 

2seaoat

I wish they would not call it cancer.

2seaoat wrote:I wish they would not call it cancer.
well they probably will change the word ya know. changing words gives a different meaning to the same thing in a progressives mind. Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum