Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Train Runs Over Couple Having Sex on Tracks

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/30/Train-Runs-Over-Couple-Having-Sex-on-Tracks

Can you think of a more uncomfortable place to have sex?   OK, knowing you all, y'all probably can.  Shocked 

But really...sex on railroad tracks?    No No No

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sad sad sad..what a waste..Good women are hard to come by. I always wanted one that would make whoopee in cool places......

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Orgasmic?

I sound alot like a freight train when I... never mind. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:I sound alot like a freight train when I... never mind. lol
Maybe this poor guy does too...and it's why neither of them heard the train?  Crying or Very sad

no stress

no stress

its weird but I'm trying to figure out which sex position they were in to cause him to lose both legs but live and she gets grount to hamburger meat. I may have to marinate on this awhile.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Gunz wrote:its weird but I'm trying to figure out which sex position they were in to cause him to lose both legs but live and she gets grount to hamburger meat.  I may have to marinate on this awhile.
I knew it!!  I knew someone was going to try to figure out why she died but he lived, but lost his legs.  Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well if I were a girl I wouldn't let some guy put me on the gravel and use me for a cushion so I figure it was girl on top with the guys butt on the rail....she stuck up enough to take the full force of the train.......

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No no no.....he was on top, saw the train and dove over her.....his legs did no clear because.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:No no no.....he was on top, saw the train and dove over her.....his legs did no clear because.....
What a selfish jerk. The poor girl.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:No no no.....he was on top, saw the train and dove over her.....his legs did no clear because.....
For some of us, withdrawal requires a loooooong backward motion.

This would not be conducive to a forward escape.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
For some of us, withdrawal requires a loooooong backward motion.

This would not be conducive to a forward escape.
Not if he had his feet braced against the track for leverage.

If a train is approaching.......that long backward motion would not be necessary ....major rapid shrinkage would be instantaneous.

Sal

Sal

Rapid shrinkage is a myth only observed in the field in cold water.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In memory of a cool girl....

Sal

Sal

Dammit, T.

I had an excellent response to your post, and you delete it.

Commit!!

Nekochan

Nekochan

I knew that y'all would work hard to get this all figured out. Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum