Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen over Jags Stadium on Sunday

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/someone_flew_a_banner_over_the_jags_stadium_that_said_tebow_why_not_photo/14662319

2seaoat

Give them Tim......they sure are content with losers, and Tim is a winner in life, but not a very good football QB.

my poor jags Sad

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

1 st quarter the stadium was full, 3 rd quarter the stadium was half empty, 4 the quarter even less fans.

Sal

Sal

Desperate times call for desperate players.

I think the jags should hire him. He is loved there and would probably bring in people. who knows, maybe he is their missing puzzle piece.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:I think the jags should hire him. He is loved there and would probably bring in people. who knows, maybe he is their missing puzzle piece.
cheers 

I'm not really a football fan, but I agree.  At this point, it can't hurt!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

For Chrissy and Neko: If yall were the GM of a large company, would you hire someone at an astronomical salary that has proven over and over again that he is not capable of doing the job in which he is drawing a salary from?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know how football salaries and contracts and such work, but I wouldn't offer him an astronomical salary at first.

Ghost rider,
Tebow has taken the broncos further than manning has... Just sayin....

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nekochan wrote:I don't know how football salaries and contracts and such work, but I wouldn't offer him an astronomical salary at first.
When he left the Broncos and went to the Jets, he signed with the Jets for $2.53 million.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Ghost rider,
Tebow has taken the broncos further than manning has... Just sayin....
A fluke my friend just a fluke. Don't get me wrong, I do not have anything against Tebow, my opinion is that he just is not a good fit as an NFL QB as evidenced with the time he spent with the Jets and the Patriots. Could it be that he had a better supporting cast at Denver? That is something to ponder.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost Rider wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I don't know how football salaries and contracts and such work, but I wouldn't offer him an astronomical salary at first.
When he left the Broncos and went to the Jets, he signed with the Jets for $2.53 million.
The Jags don't have to offer him that much.
Having him in Jax would be good for fan morale, I think.....in the short term, anyway.

Sal

Sal

Ghost Rider wrote:A fluke my friend just a fluke.
... and a matter of time.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nekochan wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
The Jags don't have to offer him that much.
Having him in Jax would be good for fan morale, I think.....in the short term, anyway.
Sure he would be a big fan draw, unfortunately fan draw does not win football games and that is really what Jax needs right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum