Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I see our newest user is jaken

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I see our newest user is jaken Empty I see our newest user is jaken 9/22/2013, 7:29 pm

silent 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Too many sign up and never post....hmmmm.

Joanimaroni wrote:Too many sign up and never post....hmmmm.
Yeah, I notice that.

Who in their right mind, would want to chat with us? LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I guess the ones signing up and not posting. Is there a high demand for our pm system?What a Face

It never occurs to any of you that you run people off, does it?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:It never occurs to any of you that you run people off, does it?
Damn Cat how intuitive....we run people off before they post. Rolling Eyes 

No, but if they read the crap you post to other people, they won't post on here in the first place.

They'll get the idea that this is a forum where bullies gang up on anyone they disagree with and attempt to chase them off.
Go look in a mirror if you wonder why the forum is so small.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I see one attacker on this thread. Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:No, but if they read the crap you post to other people, they won't post on here in the first place.

They'll get the idea that this is a forum where bullies gang up on anyone they disagree with and attempt to chase them off.
And your posts would be exemplary of everything positive and wonderful?

I see our newest user is jaken Th?id=H.4613234142284426&w=185&h=182&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I wonder who.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi_rGnw_B9A

Smile 

Oh, you'd be surprised how civil and exemplary I can be when no one is attacking me first.  One thing is sure, no minority person will ever post on this forum as long as people like GBB are referring to black people as "colored" on one of the threads tonight.

And I see three attackers on this thread, all trying to defend themselves.

The proof is in the pudding. There are 3 or 4 of you who live on this forum with the hopes of controlling the conversation of everyone else. What happens is that after awhile, nobody else gives a damn enough to stick around. When you're running a forum with 20 members posting and several hundred enrolled, you might notice such a thing. There are probably people every day finding this place, and then finding it not worthy of membership.
There's only one reason that could be.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/22/2013, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bluemoon wrote:Oh, you'd be surprised how civil and exemplary I can be when no one is attacking me first.  One thing is sure, no minority person will ever post on this forum as long as people like GBB are referring to black people as "colored" on one of the threads tonight.
Tell it to the naacp. Dummy. Know what naacp stands for? And who owns it?

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:Oh, you'd be surprised how civil and exemplary I can be when no one is attacking me first.  One thing is sure, no minority person will ever post on this forum as long as people like GBB are referring to black people as "colored" on one of the threads tonight.

Who attacked you on this thread before you started in with your usual pleasantries?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:Oh, you'd be surprised how civil and exemplary I can be Rolling Eyes 
when no one is attacking me first.  One thing is sure, no minority person will ever post on this forum as long as people like GBB are referring to black people as "colored" on one of the threads tonight.

I'm always surprised when the impossible occurs.

I don't have to defend the NAACP, and you know it's an offensive, racist term or you wouldn't use it. Most people haven't called black people colored in years. You intentionally picked that term to show what a proud racist you are.

Wonder why there aren't any black people that post here?

See, in my narcissistic mind I was thinking that my sexy lana del rey thread made some hard horny male join up as "Jaken" cyclops 

and I was trying to lure him out, or in.... one or the other haha Razz 

Ive had a good day today. I hope I wasn't too mean to anyone. I can be mean if you step on my feelin good moment.

I do kind of have a old insurance salesman bad taste in my mouth. I think I must have eaten one somewhere along my ramblings today in here.

Sorry Thomas <<<hugs>>>

Ive put my horns up....

Have fun people.....

and welcome jaken;) 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Oh, you'd be surprised how civil and exemplary I can be Rolling Eyes 
when no one is attacking me first.  One thing is sure, no minority person will ever post on this forum as long as people like GBB are referring to black people as "colored" on one of the threads tonight.

I'm always surprised when the impossible occurs.

\

I feel sorry for whoever she deals with on a personal level. If there are any.

Nekochan wrote:

Who attacked you on this thread before you started in with your usual pleasantries?
Joani's sarcasm, because she recognized who the two or three posters I was referring to were.
Breaking Bad is coming on in about 5 minutes.

None of you need to bother wonder why people sign up and never post though. It's obviously because the people who do post here are either not welcoming or their posts are unattractive to anyone but themselves.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:I don't have to defend the NAACP, and you know it's an offensive, racist term or you wouldn't use it. Most people haven't called black people colored in years.  You intentionally picked that term to show what a proud racist you are.  

Wonder why there aren't any black people that post here?
I know that you do a racial head count in restaurants.  I guess that you do that on here too.  I'm just not sure how you do it on the forum.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:See, in my narcissistic mind I was thinking that my sexy lana del rey thread made some hard horny male join up as "Jaken" cyclops 

and I was trying to lure him out, or in.... one or the other haha    Razz 

Ive had a good day today. I hope I wasn't too mean to anyone. I can be mean if you step on my feelin good moment.

I do kind of have a old insurance salesman bad taste in my mouth. I think I must have eaten one somewhere along my ramblings today in here.

Sorry Thomas <<<hugs>>>

Ive put my horns up....

Have fun people.....

and welcome jaken;) 

Unless it's bill again. Which it might be.

Only important and knowledge people post on this forum. Some poor souls take one look at our elegant prose and know they would just look foolish if they chose to post. Therefore they leave, a much humbled person.

bluemoon wrote:No, but if they read the crap you post to other people, they won't post on here in the first place.

I see our newest user is jaken Th?id=H.4984684349948756&w=250&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg6UB9Qk0o

Smile 

Mr Ichi wrote:Only important and knowledge people post on this forum.  Some poor souls take one look at our elegant prose and know they would just look foolish if they chose to post.  Therefore they leave, a much humbled person.
Well I will say that this is a very intelligent (for the most part) group of people. we are like some odd experiment in a way lol

Whn you think about all the tings weve discussed over the years, some of the ideas that have come about when we actually do have conversations and not arguments. its pretty amazing.

but really. for me today. I feel silly and want to giggle.Razz 

and yes GB, you are correct........

It is always pleasant when you are in a good mood. Other times? Maybe not so much LOL Make today a Giggle day. All is good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum