Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Russians are Coming - The Wolfs are Coming

+5
knothead
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Slicef18
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reagan inherited the malaise of the Carter admin zvug. I guess you don't remember gas doubling in price, homes out of reach due to interest rates at 20%, or even the deflated attitude of the country after Carter's ineptness.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh yeah give Bob credit for what I said...poor Teo never gets any respect..boo hoo.
I was very proud to mistakenly get credit for that. And I applaud you for giving me that opportunity. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Reagan inherited the malaise of the Carter admin zvug. I guess you don't remember gas doubling in price, homes out of reach due to interest rates at 20%, or even the deflated attitude of the country after Carter's ineptness.
But see,  pacedog has stated the other side of the Reagan debate and stated it well.

The only problem is I don't know what to believe.  I don't know if Reagan was real or was a phony.  
I do know he was a professional actor.  So that makes it tougher for me to accept him being real.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Duke Wayne and Dutch Reagan.

Come on. We're supposed to believe they epitomize the American war hero. But neither ever served a day in the trenches. If I was pacedog, especially pacedog, that alone would make me skeptical.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Excellent sig Teo.
Here's another good one....

The Russians are Coming - The Wolfs are Coming - Page 2 Thitse10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The last three decades have seen a monumental decline in virtually every qualitative measurement in America. This can be directly linked to the conservative political paradigm that was ushered into dominance starting with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980. Stagnant wages, rising costs, decreasing benefits, ballooning national debt, and a loss of freedoms have been the keynote of the Reagan Era. - See more at:

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/02/06/the-disastrous-legacy-of-ronald-reagan-in-charts/#sthash.4f4K47Aw.dpuf

Here's an example:

The Russians are Coming - The Wolfs are Coming - Page 2 US_criminal_justice_cost_timeline

And another:

The Russians are Coming - The Wolfs are Coming - Page 2 693px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg_-448x299

And I've recently posted something similar to this, but here it is again:

The Russians are Coming - The Wolfs are Coming - Page 2 ZFacts-Reagan-Bush-National-Debt-433x336

Since the election of Reagan and the conservatives in 1980, America has been on a downward spiral. The charts above are just the tip of the iceberg, but demonstrate in no uncertain terms that we are on the wrong track in America. From turning the United States into a police state with the highest incarceration rate in the world, to waging class warfare on the poor so the rich can get richer, to massively ballooning the national debt, the Reagan Legacy is disastrous. - See more at: http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/02/06/the-disastrous-legacy-of-ronald-reagan-in-charts/#sthash.4f4K47Aw.dpuf

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes Americans have been trickled down on........but Obama still lets the elites do it so why are you praising the puppet that spends our money on lavish vacations ?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes Americans have been trickled down on........but Obama still lets the elites do it so why are you praising the puppet that spends our money on lavish vacations ?
I don't think I every heard a single word about Bush's vacations or the cost of them. The whole subject was eclipsed by the cost of the wars and the "Bush tax breaks". And 9/11.

oh wow, so now we find another republican to blame everything on. what is it wearing out the bush blame? I mean my god those perfect little angels of mercy the lieberals are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum